Not so sure about that vendor. Website is a bit buggy, and I was unable to complete my order after several tries..

I order one.  Let's see how things work with that site.

THANKS OP!!

This place isn't in the US.  Think this is a genuine Sandisk?

Slickone said:   This place isn't in the US.  Think this is a genuine Sandisk?
  Good question, how can one tell if it is a genuine Sandisk?  Or for that matter and other USB products?

Thanks in advanced!

Could be, the email I received says "If you have any questions about your order please contact us at sales2@newfrog.com or call us at Monday - Friday,8am - 5pm PST." but their web site has

• Phone No. 0086 755 83719029 ( Available Hours: Mon to Fri. 9:00-18:00, GMT+8 )

as their contact phone number (in China!). And says with a delivery of "15-25days arrived"  (??)  

Fatito said:   
 Could be, the email I received says "If you have any questions about your order please contact us at sales2@newfrog.com or call us at Monday - Friday,8am - 5pm PST." but their web site has

• Phone No. 0086 755 83719029 ( Available Hours: Mon to Fri. 9:00-18:00, GMT+8 )

as their contact phone number (in China!). And says with a delivery of "15-25days arrived"  (??)  

This actually smells very fishy. Chinese USB flash disk drives are usually very, very unreliable.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017