• Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History

Posted with ToGo

WWE World Championship Belt

• Bring home the officially licensed WWE action
  • Show off your title with this championship belt
  • Like the ones worn by your favorite WWE Superstars
  • Features leather-like belt with adjustable waistline to fit kids of all ages
  • Collect all 5 Championship titles

Member Summary

WWEBelt (18.91kB)
Thanks Xenocrates
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Great for kids who have a champion dream.

When full price is $22.48 you're not getting much of a belt. Don't expect many contenders.

Got the deal for my son's 4th birthday tomorrow

I dont care what anybody says. Wrestling is real.

Now at the end of each of the streets, are four people, okay? You following? Up here, we got a real professional wrestler. Okay? Now down here, we have an angry fatwallet poster. To this side, we got Santa Claus, right? And over to this side - the Easter Bunny. Which one's going to get to the hundred dollar bill first?

Back in middle school my friends tried to pool together $10/person to buy a WWF belt and do a tournament where the winner won the belt. It never happened but one kid brought us $10 in nickels and dimes.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
    Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016