• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History

Posted with ToGo

Fire HD 10 - Amazon Official Site - 10.1" Entertainment Tablet

Limited time offer: Save $50 on Fire HD 10 $229.99 $179.99 16 GB
  • Our largest display on our thinnest tablet yet. Available in black, white, and introducing silver aluminum.
  • Beautiful widescreen 10.1" HD display with over a million pixels (149 ppi / 1280 x 800)
  • Fast quad-core processor up to 1.5 GHz. Rear-facing 5 MP camera and front-facing HD camera.
  • Amazon Underground, a one-of-a-kind app store experience where over $20,000 in apps, games and even in-app items are actually free - including extra lives, unlocked levels, unlimited add-on packs and more
  • Enjoy millions of movies, TV shows, songs, books, apps and games
  • 16, GB of internal storage. Free unlimited cloud storage for all Amazon content and photos taken with Fire devices. Add a microSD card for up to 128 GB of additional storage.
  • Up to 8 hours of reading, surfing the web, watching video, and listening to music

• Updated user interface - Fire OS 5 designed for quick access to your apps and content plus personalized recommendations that make it easy to discover new favorites
  • Stay connected with fast web browsing, email and calendar support

32GB &64GB also on sale for limited time.

Moderator Comment: Thank you for participating in the forums. However, this topic has been covered in a recent post Here. — Aug. 3, 2016 @ 5:43pm
Moderator Comment: This thread is mirrored to these forums: MOBILE, LAPTOPS, AND COMPUTERS, HOT DEALS. — Oct. 23, 2016 @ 10:18pm
Member Summary

FireHD (28.70kB)
Thanks Xenocrates
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

How is this better than the one at Sears http://www.sears.com/amazon-fire-hd-10-wifi-16gb-black/p-00355425000P where you can use coupons, points and/or discounted gift cards? is this a newer version?

Having checked both... I'd be going for the Sears Deal with coupons!

Does anyone have this one? How does the 1280 x 800 look in real life? I'm spoiled with my HDX 7.

Picked one up on prime day for 119.99 with "alexa" and additional 10.00 off. Like the 1280X800 look, but I'm used to non-HD tablets. Happy with price and tablet.

The one caveat I would have Iis I could not stop my HD7 from upgrading to OS 5.  OS5 is loaded even worse than earlier versions with snitchware you cannot turn off.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016