posted 47 years ago by
FmrLCpl

linky 

$15 rebate with purchase of five quarts of Mobil 1™ synthetic motor oil and a Mobil 1™ Extended Performance Oil Filter.
$12 rebate with purchase of five quarts of Mobil 1 synthetic motor oil.
$10 rebate with purchase of five quarts of Mobil Super™ Synthetic motor oil.
$7 rebate with purchase of five quarts of any Mobil Super™ motor oil.

Views
66 Comments
Add Comment
Anyone know if will work at WalMart?

2cheap2eat said:   Anyone know if will work at WalMart
  If you click on the link and read the T&C wa1mart is NOT listed as a participating retailer, but the T&C is a little vague saying "Some participating retailers include: ". 

joelbert said:   
2cheap2eat said:   Anyone know if will work at WalMart
  If you click on the link and read the T&C wa1mart is NOT listed as a participating retailer, but the T&C is a little vague saying "Some participating retailers include: ". 

Target and WalMart show up for me when searching for store location at that link.  

I've used WM on my rebates every time I've submitted this one with no issues.

are there any limits ?   I do not see any !

Limit 2.
Rebate Terms said: Rebate conditions: Rebate is valid in the 50 United States and the District of Columbia. Void in Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands and where prohibited, restricted or taxed. Eligible oil products can be purchased together on one (1) receipt or purchased separately and, if submitted by mail, must be combined in one (1) envelope. Limit two (2) rebates per household, regardless of rebate amount and regardless of submission method. Each rebate request received by mail must contain original rebate form and original receipt(s). Rebate requests submitted online must contain a legible image of the receipt including date of purchase, store name, participating products, purchase price and total purchase amount. Rebate eligible for in-stock items only. Limited to purchases made at participating retailers. Invoices from online purchases must state product has shipped. All rebate requests must be postmarked by Nov. 30, 2016, and received by Dec. 15, 2016. All online submissions must be completed by 11:59:59 p.m. CST Nov. 30, 2016.

I've received rebate from purchases made at WalMart, Kmart & Sears.
The only problem was with Sears since oil is sold at the Auto Center and put on a "service" ticket.
Rebate was initially denied because rebate didn't apply to having oil change. 
I didn't have oil changed, I just purchased oil. 
Had to resubmit showing that no vehicle was serviced and eventually received my check.

This is one of my favorite deals. 
"Buy" oil at Sears/KM using SYWR points & coupons, bring it to dealership where it drops the cost of oil change from $59.99 to $29.99 and get $12 rebate per jug.

I've purchased from WalMart and Amazon before. Both retailers work and the rebates arrive. 

I just called the Mobil 1 rebate center (number on the rebate form) regarding WalMart and was told, yes, they are a participating retailer. So, no worries everyone!

Thanks but I have 4 jugs from last 2 offers...

Amazon charges $6 more for the 5-20W than the 5-30, c'mon,  it doesn't cost $6 more
to brew that stuff.

haramkhor said:   are there any limits ?   I do not see any !
  Limit two (2) rebates per household, regardless of rebate amount and regardless of submission method.

I used this the last 3 times it was offered and bought 2 jugs of mobile1 oil at WalMart each time and received the rebate with no issues. the oil is usually $26 at WalMart, but the last time it was on sale for $22 or just $10 after rebate.

Mine are still pending from the last one submitted 5/26, says allow 6-8 weeks processing? Pur from WalMart

Print version https://apfco.com/secure/R8235W/Content/OfferForm.pdf?v=20160731060142

$15 is for oil + filter

$12 is for oil only

I'm using OEM filter.

great another mobil rebate that will never show up...2 times already,,wont be fooled a third time..

Great was just thinking to do oil change on all family cars.

VoR said:   Mine are still pending from the last one submitted 5/26, says allow 6-8 weeks processing? Pur from WalMart
  Likewise, and I submitted the same date as you. My purchase was from Amazon.

VoR said:   Mine are still pending from the last one submitted 5/26, says allow 6-8 weeks processing? Pur from WalMart
  Same here. I submitted in May 17th.  Did it online since my friend did his online and he received his very quickly a month before.

My last rebate(for a jug of Mobil Super purchased at WalMart) was denied because "it did not qualify for the offer". Did not feel like fighting them over $7.00 so I just let it go. Never had any problems before getting my Mobil oil rebates(all purchased at WalMart) prior to that.

jwsm said:   My last rebate(for a jug of Mobil Super purchased at WalMart ) was denied because "it did not qualify for the offer". Did not feel like fighting them over $7.00 so I just let it go. Never had any problems before getting my Mobil oil rebates(all purchased at WalMart ) prior to that.
  Was it from the last one withdeadline 05-31?

wildbottom said:   
jwsm said:   My last rebate(for a jug of Mobil Super purchased at WalMart ) was denied because "it did not qualify for the offer". Did not feel like fighting them over $7.00 so I just let it go. Never had any problems before getting my Mobil oil rebates(all purchased at WalMart ) prior to that.
  Was it from the last one withdeadline 05-31?

Yes.

I haven't received my rebates from the last one either. I'll wait until then.

Same here! I haven't received my rebates from the last one either. I'll wait until then.

tgersinthewhhouse said:   great another mobil rebate that will never show up...2 times already,,wont be fooled a third time..

I've received mine 3 years in a row with no problems. Last one took 10 weeks. Maybe you don't fill out the form correctly. You kept a photocopy?

wish i could do the oil change done at WalMart auto center also while purchasing right there.

I did something a little different this time... ordered online, free delivery, and took a picture of my order details on my monitor as my submission.

I'm interested to see how they treat this one.

Submitted my rebate back on May 7th. Still shows pending... Not doing this offer until I get my check.

Prngr44 said:   I did something a little different this time... ordered online, free delivery, and took a picture of my order details on my monitor as my submission.

I basically did this route after ordering from Amazon last time. They denied it. They wanted me to show them the packaging receipt that was delivered with the order. If anyone else goes the online ordering route, make sure you keep your packaging receipt and just submit it once you get an actual receipt, instead of trying to use screenshots.

I ordered online at WalMart for local store pickup. The rebate form says it wants an original cash register receipt but I only got two pickup slips. Will they accept the WalMart.com online receipt?

The last rebate cycle/check was much longer than the previous Mobil One rebates, but the check did come a couple weeks ago.....

nitesurfer said:   I've purchased from WalMart and Amazon before. Both retailers work and the rebates arrive. 
  Thanks for the tip!  Amazon is priced right in line w/ WalMart on the 0w40 that my car uses.  I had been buying the Prime exclusive Castrol synthetic from Amazon but didn't know they had Mobil now.

junkyjunk4 said:   
Prngr44 said:   I did something a little different this time... ordered online, free delivery, and took a picture of my order details on my monitor as my submission.

I basically did this route after ordering from Amazon last time. They denied it. They wanted me to show them the packaging receipt that was delivered with the order. If anyone else goes the online ordering route, make sure you keep your packaging receipt and just submit it once you get an actual receipt, instead of trying to use screenshots.

Thanks for the tip.  I'll make sure to keep it when it comes.

Does anyone know if the 5-gallon jug (like from WalMart) counts for the rebate or do you have to buy five 1-quart bottles?

I just found the answer: "Offer valid until Oct. 31, 2016. Multiquart jugs and single quart bottles both valid. Certain restrictions apply."

Shred said:   I just called the Mobil 1 rebate center (number on the rebate form) regarding WalMart and was told, yes, they are a participating retailer. So, no worries everyone!
  Also, if you go to find location through the rebate website, Sam's Club and WalMart both come up when you put in your zip code.  Should be good to go. 

Thanks OP. Looks like Mobil allows for 2 rebates on a single submission now, making it a bit easier than the last few. Advance Auto has some good deals on oil plus filter going on this month.

You can usually get oil and filter for around $31 at advanced. The filter itself is around $9.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017