Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

Canon MF212w Mono MFP Wireless Laser Multifunctional Printer/Copier/Scanner
Thanks Virgil27
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

The search results still show the $79.88 price, but the product page itself reflects the $109.00 price. If the product page showed $79.88 at the time you ordered, it's likely a much bigger YMMV situation now having a phone rep adjust the price downward to $79.88.

BTW, search results available at simplified URL:
https://www.walmart.com/search/?query=MF212w

I added to m y cart, and it still says $79.88, so they must have fixed it. You can now get it online for $79.88 without having to call them.

Still $109.00 when I add it online to my cart. Is there a trick? (Besides calling them?)

Never mind - had to click on the second link above not the first one for some reason to get the cheaper price...

ahallfatwallett said:   Still $109.00 when I add it online to my cart. Is there a trick? (Besides calling them?)

Never mind - had to click on the second link above not the first one for some reason to get the cheaper price...

yup. in for 1. had to click second link and it worked. thank you

Been watching this for the past few days. Our nice reliable Brother unit finally needed a new drum so I opted for this printer for around the same price.

Pluses for me are:

Price of course - print/scan/copy for the price of a straight laser printer on sale.
Canon - I have a PRO-100 13" photo printer which is great. Well written software/firmware which is easy for me to understand.

I like the fact that the drum is part of the toner cartridge - no separate drum ($$) to replace.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017