Looks like you can only reserve Silver or Black....no Blue or Gold....

Weird. No price info. No down payment. You just fill the form.

Anyone has done an upgrade on Sprint SERO at the club?

The novelty of paying over $800 for a cell phone or $30-40/month is wearing off.

Most people I know, not doing it and sticking to their 2-3 year old phones.

If you are eligible for upgrade, it is insane not to do it. For example, Sprint Pay $349 Get $150GC, Fit2 worth $150 or 250GB card (value $250 per Samsung)

spacejamz said:   Looks like you can only reserve Silver or Black....no Blue or Gold....

Gold is not available in USA. 

dabir said:   The novelty of paying over $800 for a cell phone or $30-40/month is wearing off.

So because you don't know alot of people who don't upgrade means the entire country is that way?  Samsung's sales of the S7 and S7 edge are through the roof...

f2000sa said:   If you are eligible for upgrade, it is insane not to do it. For example, Sprint Pay $349 Get $150GC, Fit2 worth $150 or 250GB card (value $250 per Samsung )
  please explain how you came up with these numbers?

Sprint asks $349 for two years contract. Not sure how much Sams Club charges for contract price. Wish they can match or beat Sprint price.

The nearest SamsClub is 500 miles away, but I will be right next to in on the 18th and 19th. Can I get a "Day Pass" to pick it up or buy a membership now then cancel?

I was there early this morning (before work) because email said 7 am. Person working that department was not scheduled to arrive until 9 am. When she finally got there, she said that even though I was doing an upgrade and 2 year agreement with Sprint, I did not qualify for the $150 gift card. I needed to get out of there & get to work so I finished the transaction and bought it anyway because she told me it would take longer to reverse everything. I am now addressing the issue with Sam's Club corporate. I will return the phone & cancel my membership if they don't honor it.
Just saw this on another forum-
"Yup, lady at SC showed me the email they received from corporate. It only applies to phones bought on installment plans. NOT what the fine print said when I preordered it."

theresak214 said:   I was there early this morning (before work) because email said 7 am. Person working that department was not scheduled to arrive until 9 am. When she finally got there, she said that even though I was doing an upgrade and 2 year agreement with Sprint, I did not qualify for the $150 gift card. I needed to get out of there & get to work so I finished the transaction and bought it anyway because she told me it would take longer to reverse everything. I am now addressing the issue with Sam's Club corporate. I will return the phone & cancel my membership if they don't honor it.
Just saw this on another forum-
"Yup, lady at SC showed me the email they received from corporate. It only applies to phones bought on installment plans. NOT what the fine print said when I preordered it."

I got the email about 7AM as well and showed up at that time but the phone person wouldn't be there until 9 AM also...They didn't get their shipment of Note 7 phones last night so they gave me a $50 Sams Gift card.  However, the truck just came right after I got the card so I just had to wait 15 minutes for them to get it off the truck.

The fun part for me is that I am on ATT and have a Edge 6+ on an installment plan.  I was just going to buy the Note 7 outright. I had to go to an ATT store to payoff the Edge 6+ installment plan and then go back to Sams to setup an installment plan but I got the $150 gift card with no problem.

There is not a SAMS store or a Target store (with a slight better deal if you have a trade) within 100 miles of me that has an ATT in stock (not that I would drive 100 miles). I have 3 preorders and none could be fulfilled. Finally got a email from SAMS saying they didn't get phones in so they are sending me an extra $50 gift card for waiting ($150 + $50). Target deal is till better ($100 GC + $200 for a trade in a of a $30 phone that IS on their list). As anxious as I am I can wait. Other than ATT stores and some Best Buy neither of which have any deals this "pre-order" seems to be a big cluster fart. They need to learn from that Fruit company.

dabir said:   The novelty of paying over $800 for a cell phone or $30-40/month is wearing off.

That's why the phones are coming with Non removable batteries.  So the masses (Those who don't know how to open their phones) will be forced to change after 2 years.

That includes the Note 7

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016