Posted with ToGo

LEGO Star Wars Return of the Jedi TIE Interceptor Set (Walmart 3rd Party)
$99.99 + $10.95 Shipping
http://www.walmart.com/ip/LEGO-Star-Wars-TIE-Interceptor/4570467

Blasting out of Star Wars Episode VI: Return of the Jedi, the TIE Interceptor is the fastest fighter in the Imperial fleet! Open the cockpit canopy and fold down the instrument panel to put the TIE pilot inside and recreate your favorite classic Star Wars battles!
Includes TIE fighter pilot!
Cockpit opens and instrument panel folds down!

Views
4 Comments
Add Comment
Wow, that is actually very expensive for a 200 piece set, but I guess that reflects it's rarity (it sold for under $20 when first released).
I suppose that's why you are getting red on this?
Regardless, it does seem to be the best price out there right now, and if you are a collector in need, this is a good deal for you

Mulox said:   Wow, that is actually very expensive for a 200 piece set, but I guess that reflects it's rarity (it sold for under $20 when first released).
I suppose that's why you are getting red on this?
Regardless, it does seem to be the best price out there right now, and if you are a collector in need, this is a good deal for you

Yeah. I didn't realize that was expensive for this kind of set, so it makes sense it's getting a lot of red. 

Virgil27 said:     Yeah. I didn't realize that was expensive for this kind of set, so it makes sense it's getting a lot of red. 

Overpriced and from a seller with only a 75% positive review rating.  Not a good combo for posting. 

I smell a rat, McMahon!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017