posted 47 years ago by
Virgil27
Mr. Blue

Posted with ToGo

LEGO Star Wars Rebel Combat Frigate 
$109.99
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=87042096 

• Includes 4 minifigures: Ezra Bridger, Agent Kallus, Ahsoka Tano and Commander Sato, plus Chopper Astromech Droid
  • Features foldout wings, spring-loaded shooters, stud shooter, a useful lifting handle and removable upper cover for easy access
  • Remove the top and play out adventures within the starship
  • Rebel Combat Frigate with engines closed measures over 4 inch (12 centimeter) high, 14 inch (38 centimeter) long and 5 inch (14 centimeter) wide

This set goes for $169.99 on Amazon 3rd party. (I can't find it for sale on Amazon proper). 

Looks like it's also the same price on LEGO.com, where you also get a free Lego London Bus with the purchase!  

Views
5 Comments
Add Comment
Nice find! Guess it's a LEGO Star Wars deals kind of day, huh?

Mulox said:   Nice find! Guess it's a LEGO Star Wars deals kind of day, huh?

Sometimes you just feel like posting a ton of LEGO Star Wars deals on FatWallet, you know? 

Interesting according to my daughter, that is normal price on LEGO.com.

That is regular price everywhere. hmm why post it?

Trickracen said:   That is regular price everywhere. hmm why post it?
  I just noticed it was cheaper than the Amazon price. I have updated it to include that it's the same price at LEGO (which also includes a free LEGO bus with purchase). 

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016