• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
https://shop.riteaid.com/info/email-coupons?g

requires store card (free to get) Plenti/Wellness

There is a store coupon, but the link produces a one time use code, I'm hestiant to post that link cause you may all get the same # I did.

Coupons have also been printing out on receipts in store, it is a sep. coupon stub with a one time use code.. 

Member Summary

riteaid (29.64kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Where is the in store coupon? I only see the online version. Thanks for the help.

rated:
movie44 said:   Where is the in store coupon? I only see the online version. Thanks for the help.
  There is NO instore coupon.

OP said at riteaid.com ... (which means ONLINE).

Oh, you must be confused about the STORE card ( which you need to get in store and then USE for the online deal)...

rated:
It says right in the headline "30 percent off in store Sat only with printed Q"
Read the headline a second time.

rated:
movie44 said:   Where is the in store coupon? I only see the online version. Thanks for the help.
  I'm with you.  Last night at the store i also asked the cashier about this 30% off on Sat thing but she said she's not aware of such event at all.  She also said different region has different promotions and events.  My purchase last night did not produce any 30% coupon either.

rated:
Technologist said:   
  There is NO instore coupon.

OP said at riteaid.com ... (which means ONLINE).

Oh, you must be confused about the STORE card ( which you need to get in store and then USE for the online deal)...

There is a store coupon, but the link produces a one time use code, I'm hestiant to post that link cause you may all get the same # I did.

Coupons have also been printing out on receipts in store, it is a sep. coupon stub with a one time use code.. 

Sorry for the confusion (I'll add this to OP)

rated:
30% off Regular Retail with Card and Free shipping on any order. ($34.99 Minimum) (Exp. 08/07/2016) with code THANKYOU + 5% CB on Ebates.com

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016