Deal Roundups Master Thread

+611
Deal Score
Ebates: Shop. Save. Get Cash Back.
posted 9 months ago by
Revenant
Deal Hunter-Gatherer

Deal Roundups Master Thread

In an effort to clean up the Hot Deals stickies, we have consolidated all the roundup thread into one Deal Roundup Master Thread. Thanks, and enjoy!

2016 Tax Software / e-Filing Roundup Thread

2016 Tax Software / e-Filing Roundup Thread - Remember that taxes must be filed by April 18th!

Best 2016 HDTV Deal Roundup

Best 2017 HDTV Deal Roundup - Hottest HDTV deals available today!

Best 2016 Laptop Deal Roundup

Best 2017 Laptop Deal Roundup - Hottest laptop deals available today!

Official Master Thread

Official Master Thread - Store coupons & clearance thread!

FatWallet Exclusives

FatWallet Exclusives - Hot deals you can only find on FatWallet.com

13 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
Thank you. There have been way too many stickies in the HD forum for quite some time now.

ETA: why is the "Official "Store Coupons & Clearance" Master Thread" still a HD sticky if it is also listed in the OP here?

rated:
Appreciate the consolidation. Thank you!

rated:
fivetalents said:   Thank you. There have been way too many stickies in the HD forum for quite some time now.

ETA: why is the "Official "Store Coupons & Clearance" Master Thread" still a HD sticky if it is also listed in the OP here?

Too many DVDs and Blu-rays that I will never buy.

rated:
I missed Black Friday this year unfortunately I had to work which wasn't so bad

rated:
The sales were terrible this BF. All the prices were jacked up compared to previous years.

rated:
Missed the opportunity to avail any Black Friday deals. I was abroad and out of money. However, I managed to get my hands onto the Christmas and New Year Deals

rated:
I think that the OP needs to delete "Updated w/ Black Friday Ad Rumors & Store Hours Roundup" from the title... and take down the Christmas decorations... it's over. 

rated:
fivetalents said:   I think that the OP needs to delete "Updated w/ Black Friday Ad Rumors & Store Hours Roundup" from the title... and take down the Christmas decorations... it's over. 

Some people have a hard time letting go....

rated:
rahosaurus74 said:   I missed Black Friday this year unfortunately I had to work which wasn't so bad
  many people missed black Friday  i did miss it too.  but don't worry we will get our chance. 

rated:
This thread is a great resource. Many thanks to Revenant/the mods for keeping it updated!

I do have one request: can you guys please post a quick reply to notify subscribers when the OP is updated with new info (and what the update is about)? Sometimes folks forget to check in, because nothing changed for a while, and might miss some good deals (like the quickly changing prices in a newly created technology roundup thread).

Thanks again for everything.

rated:
fivetalents said:   This thread is a great resource. Many thanks to Revenant/the mods for keeping it updated!

I do have one request: can you guys please post a quick reply to notify subscribers when the OP is updated with new info (and what the update is about)? Sometimes folks forget to check in, because nothing changed for a while, and might miss some good deals (like the quickly changing prices in a newly created technology roundup thread).

We'll absolutely start that going forward, fivetalents! Thanks for the great feedback. 

rated:
fivetalents said:   This thread is a great resource. Many thanks to Revenant/the mods for keeping it updated!

I second, third, fourth that. she is absolutely right. she is on the verge of making FatWallett great again

rated:
Agree with you guys

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017