https://www.amazon.com/dp/B017TZ9SME/

Includes BONUS 5-cup BPA-free Food Processor and XL capacity 24 oz To-Go Smoothie Cup
Smart Settings Technology and 7 Speeds including 3 pre-programmed settings
Dual-Direction Blade Technology for premium blending power to chop and grind with precision
Unique extra wide 3.5" blade system allows ingredients to flow down into the blade for faster and smoother results
1200 power watts and 900 watts of ice crushing power
6-cup dishwasher safe Boroclass glass jar withstands thermal shock
Dishwasher Safe, 10 year All-Metal-Drive Warranty, Made in North America

3 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
I have this. It's a really great blender that does just as good as the $200-300 ones I've seen demonstrated at stores/events.

rated:
My daughters have one and they use them all the time. Thanks, OP!

rated:
Received this a couple days ago... so far I love it. Makes great green smoothies, just like the more expensive ones.... That was my main criteria. It seems like most other blenders at this price point are not powerful enough to finely blend greens. This was does a fantastic job.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016