posted 47 years ago by
Maphatlal
Senior Member - 1K

Hey Street fighter Fan's now the collector's edition with the book and 8 inch Ryu figure is now $40.49 plus tax on Amazon prime..

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B014PCUKJO/ 

The Standard Version is $25.69 for the ps4 - This is still $39.99 @ Target 

[L=http://www.amazon.com/Street-Fighter-V-PlayStation-4-Standard/dp... 

Views
7 Comments
Add Comment
I'm not sure I want to pay $40 for a fighting game . . . but that Ryu figure would look great on my desk.

Pretty good deal considering the figurine. Would be curious to know why somebody gave it red.

Hejj said:   Pretty good deal considering the figurine. Would be curious to know why somebody gave it red.
  Most have been a Mortal Kombat fan.

Virgil27 said:   
Hejj said:   Pretty good deal considering the figurine. Would be curious to know why somebody gave it red.

Or someone that knew it's been cheaper(along with the stand-alone game) multiple times in the past...and as a game..it's not worth the premium just for a statue. 

respdoc said:   
Virgil27 said:   

Or someone that knew it's been cheaper(along with the stand-alone game) multiple times in the past...and as a game..it's not worth the premium just for a statue. 

What's a good price for the Collector's Edition? According to CamelCamelCamel, the lowest price is $37.63. Do you know anywhere else that had it for lower for the collector's edition? Speaking for myself, I'm not a huge Street Fighter fan, but I've bought collector's editions for other games which came with statues and other perks and this seems like a fairly good price for one, considering they usually start upwards of $60-$90.

Virgil27 said:    What's a good price for the Collector's Edition? According to CamelCamelCamel, the lowest price is $37.63. Do you know anywhere else that had it for lower for the collector's edition? Speaking for myself, I'm not a huge Street Fighter fan, but I've bought collector's editions for other games which came with statues and other perks and this seems like a fairly good price for one, considering they usually start upwards of $60-$90.

I've seen it posted on various sites in the ~ $40-$45 range a few times.  Per my order history, purchased the game itself on April 2nd for $10.32 new from Amazon.  Wasn't that impressed with the game and remember ended up trading it in shortly after.

respdoc said:   
Virgil27 said:    What's a good price for the Collector's Edition? According to CamelCamelCamel, the lowest price is $37.63. Do you know anywhere else that had it for lower for the collector's edition? Speaking for myself, I'm not a huge Street Fighter fan, but I've bought collector's editions for other games which came with statues and other perks and this seems like a fairly good price for one, considering they usually start upwards of $60-$90.

I've seen it posted on various sites in the ~ $40-$45 range a few times.  Per my order history, purchased the game itself on April 2nd for $10.32 new from Amazon.  Wasn't that impressed with the game and remember ended up trading it in shortly after.

$10.32? That price even got past CamelCamelCamel. If you come across more deals like that you should let us know! 

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017