posted 2 months ago by
Senior Member - 1K

I was in my local Verizon store today activating a new phone and my rep dude said they're having a big sale on the Gear watches.

Rubber banded S2 was $50, leather band was $100, all were on sale.

I think I'm going to head back and get one of the rubber S2's.  There is a $35 restock fee, but for $50, if you don't want it you can probably flip on eBay and make $$.

Add Comment
Moderator Comment: This thread is mirrored to these forums: MOBILE, LAPTOPS, AND COMPUTERS, HOT DEALS. — Oct. 25, 2016 @ 1:19pm
Do you know if you have to be a Verizon customer to purchase one?

EDIT: I'm looking at the Verizon Wireless website right now, it does show the Samsung S2 as being $49.99, but that is if you sign up for a 2-year contract.

Seems to me this is only if you sign a 2 year contract based on text in the items description:

Activation Fee $40
Early Termination Fee: $350 (2-Year Contracts)
Big Savings. Now $49.99 w/ 2-yr contract.

Look like the price is with a 2-yr contract, as described in their website.

Sneaky bastages.

I'm sorry.

I did not realize it was dependent on extending your contract. I'm not in a contract, and that guy did not mention anything about an extension.

Yeah that sounded too good to be true.

I bought the S2 when it first came out... great watch, had pros cons vs the S1 but I like it overall.

FYI , best deal to date on this watch (with no contract) was 129 at BB a couple of weeks ago.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
    Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016