posted 2 months ago by
Blissful member

Posted with ToGo

LG 10.1" G Pad II HD Tablet LGV940N
$219.99 Free Shipping

LG 10.1" G Pad II HD Tablet LGV940N - Brand New

Add Comment
Moderator Comment: This thread is mirrored to these forums: MOBILE, LAPTOPS, AND COMPUTERS, HOT DEALS. — Oct. 22, 2016 @ 2:42am

tomatthe said:   Is this the same one? https://www.amazon.com/LG-Electronics-Pad-10-1-Tablet/dp/B01879EMWM

Not very good specs....2GB ram, 16GB storage, 2.26GHz Snapdragon. I bought my Xperia Z2 LTE with 3GB ram 32GB storage and the same Snapdragon for $199. Yes it is a refurb bot it looks like new and has much better specs...If you play games 16GB can run out very quickly nowadays...

It was $184.99 on Amazon at the time, figured it must not be the same model for this to have been listed as a best deal and not even check amz pricing.

Xperia Z2 LTE has ginormous bezel

Nostradamus said:   Xperia Z2 LTE has ginormous bezel
  Well something's gotta give for a low price. To me functionality is more important than look. Having free 200mb free data from T-Mobile is a bonus.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
    Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016