• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
Looks as thought O'Reilly is having a 2 day say (ends tonight) for their excellent, subscription based learning tool.

Learn new technologies, build skills, and find the exact information you need to solve a problem on the fly.
You’ll get access to Safari's huge corpus of books, videos, training, and tutorials from 200+ professional publishers in the fields of tech, business, design, and more—as well as exclusive access to O’Reilly conference videos, advance copies of books, Learning Paths, the new Oriole interactive training, short-to-the-point lessons (and lots more to come).

I've previously been a subscriber through work, but it's always been such an incredible resource that I'm going to sign up on my own now that I'm at a smaller firm. Half off the yearly subscription comes to $199 per year, which is a significant amount of money, but also an INCREDIBLE value.  I highly recommended Safari for technologists who want to stay on the cutting edge.

Deadline at midnight, PST.

Moderator Comment: Thank you for participating in the forums. However, this topic has been covered in a recent post Here. — Aug. 6, 2016 @ 10:49am
Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Still on..

"We’re extending the sale through Monday so no one will be left out. For the next 48 hours only, you can lock in your Safari subscription at 50% off—just $199 a year. And keep that price forever. Crazy, right?"

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016