http://www.walmart.com/ip/Haier-3.2-cu-ft-Refrigerator-Virtual-Steel/43841396

3.2-cu. ft. capacity
Features a True-Freezer compartment for frozen food storage
2-door refrigerator

Views
4 Comments
Add Comment
This is nice unit for the money.

If you have Costco, there is a similar two-door style fridge (also $129) but it has shelves in the door which can either hold cans of beverage OR anything else ( ex. containers).  it was in stock in San Diego store.

This WalMart one has a slot for cans of beverages and you cannot easily use that slot for holding much else.

did not get email about my applying for AARP credit card. Where in the world is the sign up page to take your application

I was able to purchased basically the same (different handles & .2 cu ft smaller) Insignia 2 door compact refrigerator from Best Buy for $89.99 after the $70.00 discount sale price which ended last night plus the $30.00 BB EDU coupon which also ended last night along with the no sales tax weekend savings for Louisiana residents which also ended last night plus another $10.00 off by using Visa checkout . 

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/insignia-3-0-cu-ft-compact-refrigera... 

All in all a Great Price for a nice little 2 door compact refrigerator that normally sells for $169.99 up to $199.99. 

Fortunately, I barely got in on all the discounts by the time I saw the prior $129.99 sale price at best Buy due to time limitations on the coupons. 

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016