posted 1 month ago by
ragingwookiee
Senior Member - 4K

Posted with ToGo

DirecTV Streaming NFL Sunday Ticket w/ Max (Student ID May Be Required)
$99.96
https://nflst.directv.com/eligibility/student 

8 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
Correction: No student ID is required.

I posted this also, but it got flagged as a dupe. Please consider modifying your subject to something like the below to be more descriptive of the global implications of this supposed "student only" offer.

NFL Sunday Ticket Max - $100 full season (normal price $300) - no satellite Dish or DirectTv subscription needed

https://nflst.directv.com/student 

$100 for full season- (This is the normally $300 Sunday Ticket Max package).

Enjoy every out-of-market NFL game LIVE, every Sunday afternoon. Watch on your tablet, smartphone, laptop, or connected device like a game console.

Also includes:

RED ZONE CHANNEL®
See the final yards of every scoring drive
DIRECTV FANTASY ZONE™
Get real-time fantasy football action and in-depth analysis

Notes:
1) This is for college students only, but all you need is:
a) Any student's full name
b) Their school name
c) Their birthday
2) When it comes time to pay, it will show the student name in the billing info, but the credit card charge will still go through
3) The university location has no bearing on what is considered a "local game" (and hence not available because it is on local TV). They use IP address geolocation for that.
4) Any email address can be used (does not need to be a university domain)

Only one device can be logged in at one time (no sharing possible)
Sunday daytime only (no Sunday night, Monday, Thursday or Saturday games)
Games shown on local TV will be blacked out.
Streaming reliability was much better last year than in years past - it seems like they have much improved.

The normal Sunday Ticket internet only package is only available in select areas, but this student deal is open to any address!! So this might be the only way to purchase this for some people.

Last years thread:
https://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1459952/ 

rated:
got it! $100 bucks, thanks!!

rated:
Use promo code "ringer" at checkout and get another $10 off the student price. 

rated:
I can't get it unless it verifies my student record. I last attended two years ago and still have my .edu email but it asks me to upload documents (i.e. current tuition statements etc.) to verify I'm currently enrolled. How are you guys getting past this?

rated:
Just did my annual call to DirecTV...mentioned the competitive TWC bundle offer (I have internet and home phone with TWC) and the Dish programs (including NFL RedZone)...

Ended up getting my Xtra package down with a $50 credit per month to $86.61 (includes 4 receivers), free Genie upgrade on the newer box, got NFL Sunday Ticket Max for discounted price of $99.96 (no student ID info needed), free Showtime for 4 months and then the combo HBO & Cinemax for $7/mos. for 3 months (will cancel this after). she was super-helpful and it took me the least amount of time negotiating with her compared to prior year's calls.

Pondering the combo with AT&T cell service (DirecTV owned now by AT&T) which would save me another $10/mos. on DTVV and get unlimited data plan with the cell service. (Have Sprint now, may also stay with them, or go Verizon, not sure yet.)

So, anyway, my next 12 months are locked up again, look forward (not) to the call in another year to wheel and deal again.

rated:
I'm doing it illegal. Using another student's name. I'm 55 years old

rated:
Cravenfan said:   Just did my annual call to DirecTV...mentioned the competitive TWC bundle offer (I have internet and home phone with TWC) and the Dish programs (including NFL RedZone)...

Ended up getting my Xtra package down with a $50 credit per month to $86.61 (includes 4 receivers), free Genie upgrade on the newer box, got NFL Sunday Ticket Max for discounted price of $99.96 (no student ID info needed), free Showtime for 4 months and then the combo HBO & Cinemax for $7/mos. for 3 months (will cancel this after). she was super-helpful and it took me the least amount of time negotiating with her compared to prior year's calls.

Pondering the combo with AT&T cell service (DirecTV owned now by AT&T) which would save me another $10/mos. on DTVV and get unlimited data plan with the cell service. (Have Sprint now, may also stay with them, or go Verizon, not sure yet.)

So, anyway, my next 12 months are locked up again, look forward (not) to the call in another year to wheel and deal again.

Wrong thread. This thread is for people who do NOT have DirectTV.

rated:
VirginiaDC said:   I can't get it unless it verifies my student record. I last attended two years ago and still have my .edu email but it asks me to upload documents (i.e. current tuition statements etc.) to verify I'm currently enrolled. How are you guys getting past this?

Do you know any people who were freshmen when you were senior? Find their birthdate.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016