posted 2 months ago by
Happy Member

Thank you... makes for inexpensive bathroom ready! '-)

I had to do 11 reviews of 25 words to get the subscription. I probably won't do that again.

"I had to do 11 reviews of 25 words to get the subscription. I probably won't do that again."

There is a way to skip thinking about typing and thinking EVERY ONE of those 11 "reviews" (see that I'm adding quotes to the word if that may give you an indication) on those 2 surveys needed for the second most expensive value sub offered by RG/RC, behind WSJ. I can't tell you about publicly, but you can ask privately out there, since many FW'ers know already how it's done...

Another thing: remember that even if it doesn't say it in the email this offer is for NEW SUBSCRIBERS ONLY and they restrict approval to 1 SUB PER HOUSEHOLD (not per email address). I know since the 1st time they offered this title a couple of years ago they didn't restricted it and I got into 5 offers (7 1/2 years) before they began to restrict it. This restriction (all separate sources count) also applies to the Time Magazines divisions, like freebizmag and Rewards Survey (the latter is already offering this title again for "$75" in their "funny money" or 4 multiple-choice surveys).

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
    Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016