• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

More deals in the official Kmart & Sears $5 off $50 coupon thread.
Member Summary
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Hmmm...I am eligible for $75.80 in points so there must be other points stacking on top of the $50

rated:
OFFER BASE

• Redeem $15 in surprise points (15,000 points) when making a online Sears purchase of $100 or more.Valid through August 12, 2016 11:59 PM CDT
  • members get $20 back in points (20,000 points) when you purchase K55 Kcup brewer, Cuisinart griddler or Nutribullet
  • members get $20 back in points (20,000 points) when you purchase NutriBullet personal blender
  • Get an instant $10 in Surprise Points (10,000 points) when making a Sears purchase of $50 or More and redeem any amount of your current points.
  • QB--Members get $10 (10,000) back in points when you spend $50 or more on qualifying items at Sears, 7/18/16 - 8/27/16. Points will be awarded 1 day after transaction and are valid for 7 days.

rated:
If I use my existing SYW Points will I still get the full $50 in SYW Points?

rated:
Thanks! My daughter just told me we need one of these this morning. I got 66.55 back.

rated:
jessicadabears said:   If I use my existing SYW Points will I still get the full $50 in SYW Points?
 You need to pay at least 1¢ oop.  Test in cart to find out.  Apply all your points except 1¢ if you have that many.

rated:
jessicadabears said:   If I use my existing SYW Points will I still get the full $50 in SYW Points?
First of all, it's not $50. It's at least $65, and for some accounts, even $75 or $80 - IF paid for totally oop.
Next, some accounts are generating $10 in surprise points only for this. Reason undetermined, but price becomes $70.
Some accounts are accepting code CAMPUS10 for 10% off. Many are not. Perhaps it's good only if you go through ebates. I have not confirmed.

Having said all this, if you pay only with points and at least 1c oop (thanks Maine), you get back $40 in points, plus $1 for opting for slower shipping.
Since the real value of $1 in points is not the same as $1 in real money, I opted to save my real money and paid with points, even though I got fewer back.

rated:
Congrats! You earned $81.75 in points* today

I've been accumulating a lot of points recently and am not looking for good ways to SPEND points.  Anybody have any great ideas?

rated:
IamN41 said:   Congrats! You earned $81.75 in points* today

I've been accumulating a lot of points recently and am not looking for good ways to SPEND points.  Anybody have any great ideas?

If you have accumulated a lot of points, read my post before yours and stop spending oop on deals like this.

Simply put: pay OOP on deals like the jeans and tshirts, where the purchase generates more points than the oop.
Spend the points instead of oop when the return is not so good.

rated:
I tested using various amounts of points to pay for the purchase and it drastically reduced the amount of points I would get back.

I might just have to buy some tools or something to resell.

rated:
I did a straight buy of the item logged into SYW and Sears and the checkout only showed about $30 of points, although they did not reflect some of the deals shown on the Sears site. Will I still get the point deals shown on Sears eventually? Thanks.

rated:
i bought one for my parents , they liked it

rated:
CaptainVirus said:   I did a straight buy of the item logged into SYW and Sears and the checkout only showed about $30 of points, although they did not reflect some of the deals shown on the Sears site. Will I still get the point deals shown on Sears eventually? Thanks.
  No. It was a one-day deal. It will come around again, in about 4 weeks.

rated:
Thanks.  I'll just return it to the store when it arrives and try again later.

rated:
Have a question. I have 150$ worth of points expiring in next 10 days.. I am not finding any good item to buy..Is it possible that I buy an item now for that amount...then return it later. When I return, will those point be reflecting back as permanent points in my SWYR account or will I loose those points once I return?
TIA.

rated:
kingno1 said:   Have a question. I have 150$ worth of points expiring in next 10 days.. I am not finding any good item to buy..Is it possible that I buy an item now for that amount...then return it later. When I return, will those point be reflecting back as permanent points in my SWYR account or will I loose those points once I return?
TIA.

If you return item you get the points back with their original expiration date. 
If that date has past you lose the points.

If you absolutely can't find anything to get at Sears then use the points for basics at Kmart, eg paper towels, coffee, laundry detergent, dog food, etc.

Can you use motor oil?  Have you been doing the Mobil One rebates?
I used points to buy 0W-20 Mobil One 5 qt jug at Sears Auto Center or at Kmart.  Submit the receipt for the MIR for $12 per jug.  Limit 2 per household.
Bring the oil to dealership where they use it for oil change and because I provided my own oil the cost is $30 less ($29.99 for dino oil change, $59.99 for synthetic oil change)
The thread about Mobil One rebate is called Mobile1 I *think* and its in HD. 
OR use the points for an oil change at Auto Center.

rated:
Hi, Thank you for the feedback.

rated:
I love the Nutribullet but if you use it a lot, it will wear out within a year. I've gone through 2 of them and will be looking at a different brand this time.

rated:
Expired?

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016