posted 1 month ago by
ragingwookiee
Senior Member - 4K

6 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
you can save another $10 if use visa checkout.

~~THANKS TO VISA, GET $10 OFF YOUR $100+ PURCHASE WHEN YOU PAY WITH VISA CHECKOUT*

rated:
Thanks OP!  Just what I needed!

Kev

rated:
My PC has integrated video and an  Asus HD7750 graphics card w/ 1GB of RAM; and no HDMI port on PC. Will this monitor work *well* with this PC (Win7Pro)?

TIA

rated:
confused200 said:   My PC has integrated video and an  Asus HD7750 graphics card w/ 1GB of RAM; and no HDMI port on PC. Will this monitor work *well* with this PC (Win7Pro)?

TIA

Asus HD7750 should have a hdmi port on it, there is nothing like work well or not. It will work, the picture quality is subjective to the person using the monitor. If you don't like it can be returned back.
looks like it does not come with a hdmi cable in the box, cheap HP includes a  VGA cable.  if it indeed does not come with a hdmi cable then cheapest hdmi cable will work perfectly with it. Cheapest HDMI cable at best buy is for $5.49.

do check HP's dead pixel policy, as best buy will not take it back after 15 days.

rated:
I just got the HP 23 inch monitor. I wonder if its worth 20 bucks more for this one.

rated:
kana007 said:   I just got the HP 23 inch monitor. I wonder if its worth 20 bucks more for this one.
  I would go with 25" for sure for $20 more

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016