posted 47 years ago by
MISTERCHEAP
MOTY 2016

HULU DetailsEnroll your eligible Card by 10/4/16 and spend a total of $25 or more at hulu.com/start/amex by 2/4/17 to receive a one-time $25 statement credit. Eligible purchase must be completed by 2/4/17.

DROPBOX DetailsGet a one-time $25 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to make a single purchase of $50 or more online at dropbox.com/pro/amex by 10/31/2016. See terms for exclusions.

Views
9 Comments
Add Comment
Hulu plans are $7.99 /mo or $11.99/mo
They also offer Showtime for $8.99/mo
Those seem to be the only ways to spend money on Hulu 

Closest to $25 that I can find is $27.97 combining 2 months of the 7.99 plan and one month of 11.99. So thats 3 months service for ~$3 net.
Or you might get more value out of 1 month of showtime, 1 month of the 7.99 plan and 1 month of the 11.99 plan for 28.97 or ~$4 net

I know that technically this is an "Amex Offers" type thread....

BUT you can get hulu much cheaper buying a gift card off a random seller on eBay.  Seriously, just try it....

PS, by much cheaper, I mean a lot longer for just a few bucks...

jerosen said:   Hulu plans are $7.99 /mo or $11.99/mo

Closest to $25 that I can find is $27.97 combining 2 months of the 7.99 plan and one month of 11.99. So thats 3 months service for ~$3 net.
Or you might get more value out of 1 month of showtime, 1 month of the 7.99 plan and 1 month of the 11.99 plan for 28.97 or ~$4 net

how to pay combine months check out? I tried, i can only pay one month subscription at a time.

Technologist said:   I know that technically this is an "Amex Offers" type thread....

BUT you can get hulu much cheaper buying a gift card off a random seller on eBay.  Seriously, just try it....

You sure about that?  Only heavily discounted Hulu offers on eBay I see are for a login/PW for already existing Hulu Accounts... that more often than not aren't full account but merely access to a shared account (and from the 'warranty' description, likely to get shut down and need be replaced.)

Plenti has 200 pts for new hulu account

Danzilla said:   
Technologist said:   I know that technically this is an "Amex Offers" type thread....

You sure about that?  Only heavily discounted Hulu offers on eBay I see are for a login/PW for already existing Hulu Accounts... that more often than not aren't full account but merely access to a shared account (and from the 'warranty' description, likely to get shut down and need be replaced.)

There used to be a lot of these (Hulu gift cards at a huge discount), but they've essentially disappeared.  I assume they were some sort of scam, which Hulu and/or eBay has shut down.

0 for 6 on my cards.

pinkymeow said:   
jerosen said:   Hulu plans are $7.99 /mo or $11.99/mo

how to pay combine months check out? I tried, i can only pay one month subscription at a time.

You don't have to spend >$25 in one transaction.    The Amex deal is if you " spend a total of $25 or more at hulu.com/start/amex by 2/4/17"

So if you spend $25 total by Feb. 4th then you'll qualify.

cestmoi123 said:   
Danzilla said:   

There used to be a lot of these (Hulu gift cards at a huge discount), but they've essentially disappeared.  I assume they were some sort of scam, which Hulu and/or eBay has shut down.

These started to disappear right around the same time that Hulu stopped selling gift cards on their website. If I had to guess, I would say that perhaps Hulu was allowing people to buy gift cards with stolen credit cards and had no way of deactivating those gift cards. It's a shame, really, because you used to be able to use these American Express offers to buy the Hulu gift cards on the website and get the credit for it... not now.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017