posted 48 years ago by
MISTERCHEAP
MOTY 2016

DetailsGet a 1X 4,500 Membership RewardsŪ points bonus by using your enrolled Card to spend a total of $225+ in one or more eligible transactions online at DollarTree.com by 8/31/16. See terms for exclusions.

must load to card

Views
7 Comments
Add Comment
how would you spend so much at dollar tree

Luniz97 said:   how would you spend so much at dollar tree
  My guess is that you'd either:

A) Have some kind of catering business where you can get useful items at a decent price

B) Resell items either online or in convenience stores

How much are those points worth? $45?

Buy 225 bags of those fudge-striped shortbread cookies.

russ0519 said:   How much are those points worth? $45?
  Less than that for actual cash, probably more than that if used for airline travel.

The best use for this is cleaning supplies. Nobody comes close to Dollar tree on most cleaning supplies. Hotel/motel owners, cleaning services, and landlords can use this.

russellt said:   The best use for this is cleaning supplies. Nobody comes close to Dollar tree on most cleaning supplies. Hotel/motel owners, cleaning services, and landlords can use this.
  Although I am a big DT fan, most of their cleaning supplies are terrible quality.  The laundry detergent is like colored water.  Even the bleach is diluted.  Personally, I stick with some of the brand-name overstocks they sometimes carry.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017