• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
i love mine. Do I need another one. Do I need another one. Do I need another?

More deals in the official Kmart & Sears $5 off $50 coupon thread.
Member Summary

kmart (3.02kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer

Drill/driver/battery/charger (2.03MB)
Thanks tightpapa
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
I love my Nextec tools but this price is higher than I have or would ever pay for one.  The last drill I bought was about $38.

rated:
A fellow Nextec user? I thought there was like 10 of us in the world.

I have the drill and right-angle impact driver already (and 2 batteries), so I don't have any use for this, unfortunately.

rated:
Great deal if there's one nearby. That little impact driver is surprisingly strong!

rated:
DUDSTER said:   I love my Nextec tools but this price is higher than I have or would ever pay for one.  The last drill I bought was about $38.
  Wow how did you get a drill and battery and charger for $38? (This one has a driver also)

rated:
Oops! didn't see the BM in title 
Got the right angle impact a while ago and have been looking for the drill alone.  Was hoping this was drill and right angle, so I could (easily)
sell off part to keep the drill.

rated:
tightpapa said:   
DUDSTER said:   I love my Nextec tools but this price is higher than I have or would ever pay for one.  The last drill I bought was about $38.
  Wow how did you get a drill and battery and charger for $38? (This one has a driver also)

My bad.  Didn't see that it was for the combo.  I have both tools and this is a good price for the set.  These are finesse tools, just perfect for around the house.  Heavy duty ... I turn to the DeWalts.

red changed to green ...

rated:
electricpatj said:   Link? ??

Can't find the combo online

Not a hot deal for drill /battery/charger alone

I tried to find online but had no luck. As you can see I was in the store.

rated:
Very gracious of you    I was on my phone and didn't get the photo.
Thanks for the post!

rated:
tightpapa said:     I tried to find online but had no luck. As you can see I was in the store.

Har, I see you decided you needed another one!  Yeah it's a great deal on two nice little tools with included charger and battery.
Imo things are extra wonky with the online inventory display at Kmart.com these days, while the whole operation marches towards (somewhat obviously) bankruptcy.

I know that online for my local Kmart store, btw which is NOT officially scheduled for closing, very few closeout things show up on the "In-store" tab, even though I know they're there, often in multiples--as I've just seen them. (Sadly this tool combo is not one of them). And often those items that do appear on that tab show as "Out of stock".  Yet sometimes items appearing on the "Kmart" tab turn out to be available to ordered online for "In-store pickup".  It can be time-intensive trying to weed out what you can actually order!

Mix in the crazy SYWR points-back promotions that Kmart and Sears have been running lately, you have to wonder if they're going to make it to Xmas this year!

rated:
These were at the Kansas City, KS store they had 5 on shelves.

rated:
UkeDoggie said:   
tightpapa said:     I tried to find online but had no luck. As you can see I was in the store.
Har, I see you decided you needed another one!  Yeah it's a great deal on two nice little tools with included charger and battery.
Imo things are extra wonky with the online inventory display at Kmart.com these days, while the whole operation marches towards (somewhat obviously) bankruptcy.

I know that online for my local Kmart store, btw which is NOT officially scheduled for closing, very few closeout things show up on the "In-store" tab, even though I know they're there, often in multiples--as I've just seen them. (Sadly this tool combo is not one of them). And often those items that do appear on that tab show as "Out of stock".  Yet sometimes items appearing on the "Kmart " tab turn out to be available to ordered online for "In-store pickup".  It can be time-intensive trying to weed out what you can actually order!

Mix in the crazy SYWR points-back promotions that Kmart and Sears have been running lately, you have to wonder if they're going to make it to Xmas this year!

I just hope they stay open long enough to cash in my points.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016