rated:
ill pass on the 2.0.

rated:
8GB drives are commonly available for under $5. Here's a 16GB drive for $3.99

rated:
chuckster said:   8GB drives are commonly available for under $5. Here's a 16GB drive for $3.99
  At Target also Luxor brand
Got some today
On this week, off and on for months now

rated:
Just bought a lexar 32gb 3.0 from OfficeMax for $6.99.

rated:
I dont think so. lol

rated:
a918V said:   Just bought a lexar 32gb 3.0 from OfficeMax for $6.99.
  Is it in the ad, if so I missed it

rated:
32 gb is on the front page of the Best Buy ad $6.99 , was there today but missed the offer.

rated:
mooretodd8 said:   http://www.rakuten.com/prod/dell-8-gb-usb-2-0-flash-drive-white/294473378.html
  Seriously... you simple or just spamming for Rakuten?  Not even close to being a deal.

rated:
Danzilla said:   
mooretodd8 said:   http://www.rakuten.com/prod/dell-8-gb-usb-2-0-flash-drive-white/294473378.html
  Seriously... you simple or just spamming for Rakuten?  Not even close to being a deal.

Many will find it as a deal when comared to what they may have been paying.
It was a new memebr.

I just hate it when a retailer says $100 regular price, get it for $5.00
They never sold at $100

rated:
I got a Cruzer 128 from Staples a while back for $10 in a clearance bin. It's 2.0, but for the price that was okay. Also saw the Lexar 32 GB at Target,  for $5.38. Thanks, Todd. Don't be discouraged. You're going to get hammered but keep trying.

rated:
3 16g drives at Newegg for $9.99 shipped earlier this weekend.

Might still be offered.

rated:
Fry's routinely sells 8GB USB 2.0 drives for $1.99 (limit of 5).   Dell is just buying and rebranding this item, so this is not just cold -- it is freezing cold.

rated:
I think there is a badge here for too many reds

rated:
itsme13 said:   I think there is a badge here for too many reds
  At the present time he has accumulated only 19 reds. In the past I've seen reds in the 90's, so he has a long way to go to claim the crown but good luck.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016