posted 47 years ago by
Catpiss_Neverclean

Posted with ToGo

XIAOMI Redmi Note 3 Pro 5.5 inch Android 5.1 4G Phablet - SILVER For $155.99

XIAOMI Redmi Note 3 Pro 5.5 inch Android 5.1 4G Phablet Qualcomm Snapdragon 650 64bit Hexa Core Fingerprint ID 2GB RAM 16GB ROM 16.0MP Rear Camera  - SILVER

Use Coupon Code to bring price down to $155.99:  EXRMN3P 

Views
19 Comments
Add Comment
Note: no SD slot

Redbeard25 said:   Note: no SD slot
  Correct. 

The comments say that one of the sim slots can be used as a TF slot, is that not correct? Isn't TF short for transflash which is micro sd?

beejers said:   The comments say that one of the sim slots can be used as a TF slot, is that not correct? Isn't TF short for transflash which is micro sd?
  I missed that... would have been nice for them to call it microSD.

Agreed. Sometimes we need a secret decoder ring. Like to figure out of it has LTE in the U.S.

how do they get away w/ calling it a "note" also?

No good bands for T-Mobile, fwiw

I myself have used a redmi note (1??) for about a month, it was surprisingly good.

Not only is it one of few chinese products that work, it works very well - better than samsungs (which I have used also).
Good battery life, thoughtful design (e.g. power button position, one hand operation mode, simple mode for kids or
elderly), solid body, nice screen (not as good as Samsung's super amole but good and high res).

The down side is, their settings and ui (MUI?) try to upsell you their services (sim card, roaming, etc) but that's not
much worse that Sprint/T-Mobile loading up their phones with junk-wares. Also they have their own eco-system and it
took me a while to get google play store installed (otherwise you have to download chinese apps)

No SD slot? Than I will miss it. I think SD will storage some information and backup. That's what I always focus on.

like someone said earlier, it has a Micro/TF card slot.

• CPU: Qualcomm Snapdragon 650 64bit
  • Cores: 1.8GHz,Hexa Core
  • GPU: Adreno 510
  • RAM: 2GB RAM
  • ROM: 16GB
  • External Memory: TF card up to 128GB (not included)

Not sure if the newer phones from them are better now. But back in 2014, their phones sent your information back to them (servers in China) without user knowing. Link

http://willmyphonework.net

Great site for figuring out if phones pick up LTE signals with your wireless provider

Not sure if there is another version. This does not have any of the LTE bands used in the US. 

I dont think any of the XIAOMI phones have US LTE bands.

another similar option is the LG Stylo 2 available for $99 on Boost and others. doesnt have as zippy a processor, but similar camera and other specs, bigger screen and it runs Android 6.0

solarUS said:   another similar option is the LG Stylo 2 available for $99 on Boost and others. doesnt have as zippy a processor, but similar camera and other specs, bigger screen and it runs Android 6.0
  A 720p screen on a 5.7" device though. 

Concerned about privacy / security issue with xiaomi. activation goes to server in China. No go for me

mrcamp said:   Not sure if there is another version. This does not have any of the LTE bands used in the US. 
  Not sure tho... checked the link below, this model supports ATT LTE

vilimo said:   
mrcamp said:   Not sure if there is another version. This does not have any of the LTE bands used in the US. 
  Not sure tho... checked the link below, this model supports ATT LTE

GSM Arena indicates it has some USA LTE bands. Good to verify though.  See link below for specs. http://www.xiaomidevice.com/xiaomi-redmi-note-3-pro.html

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016