posted 47 years ago by
ctgolfer
Serene Member

Posted with ToGo

Harry's Men's Starter Shave Set, Limited Edition
$5
http://www.target.com/p/harry-s-men-starter-shave-set-limited-edition-20-value/-/A-51336125 

This Limited Edition Harry's Men's Starter Shave Set has everything you need for an exceptional shave with Harry's.

2 Razor Blade Cartridges
Harry?s razor blade cartridges are engineered at its world-class German factory that has been producing some of the world's finest blades for almost 100 years. Each cartridge features 5 razor blades with precision-honed edges that are both sharp and durable, a flex hinge that contours to your face, a lubricating strip for a smooth finish, and a precision trimmer for those hard-to-reach places - everything you need for a close, comfortable shave.

1 Rubberized Grip Handle
The limited edition red razor handle is designed with a rubberized matte exterior, texturized grip pattern, and weighted core for maximum grip and control. It may be the best-looking thing in your bathroom (other than you).

1 Foaming Shave Gel (2 oz)
Lathers into a rich foam that helps your razor glide smoothly over your skin, ensuring a close and comfortable shave. Natural ingredients, like aloe and cucumber, hydrate and refresh your skin.

1 Travel Razor Blade Cover
Designed to keep your razor blades protected when you're on the go.

About Harry?s
Harry?s is a men?s grooming company that offers high-quality shaving and grooming products at an exceptional value. It was built out of respect for quality craftsmanship, simple design, and most importantly for guys who know they shouldn't have to overpay for a great shave.

Views
20 Comments
Add Comment
$20 value? Basically a free sample box.

This is pretty much the same deal you can get directly from Harry's as they have offered this as pay shipping only ($5). I have subscribed to Harry's  for a year and love them, so picking up two as gifts. 

Worth it for the grip handle alone, thanks, OP.

I wanted to love these blades, but they are very difficult to clean. Handle is very nice and the shave is decent, better than DSC but not as good as pro glide.

Thanks OP!

Not sure how many days everyone gets out of one blade, but for me after about 1 week shaving daily, the blade start bending backwards. So 1 week is a stretch for one blade.

I'm in. These are the only blades I have found that I don't knick my head when shaving it.

Thanks OP, got free shipping using Discover too!

https://www.harrys.com/trial/build#customize
Free with $3 shipping.
Saves $2.

I left Gillette for Harry's a few months ago and am very happy with their blades. I will say it's worth paying the extra money for the Winston handle as it's thinner, chrome and just feels better in the hand when compared to the Truman which is very thick and has a plastic feel. That said, the Truman is basically free and the Winston is $20 so to some it may not be worth it.

scoutconnor said:   https://www.harrys.com/trial/build#customize
Free with $3 shipping.
Saves $2.

FWIW, I think the $3 custom kit only comes with a single blade, and opts you in for the subscription.  The Target kit is the handle, plus 2 blades and no subscription. 

Could you click on a different brand of blades, like Dorco, on this handle if you wanted to.

Thanks, OP, in for two. 

You should try a DE razor, Easy to clean 100 blades for @ $10 - Cost for the handle varies,
yes you do have a learning curve but you do get a better shave

bb6619 said:   You should try a DE razor, Easy to clean 100 blades for @ $10 - Cost for the handle varies,

I've been shaving with DE razor for years and love it.  I used to be a bloody mess with all the 2 blade, 3 blade, 5 blade cartridges.  DE is great on my face and blades are virtually free compare to the cost of cartridges.

Sadly, DE doesn't work on my head.  Since the DE razor doesn't contour, I can't get a close shave on my head like I can on my face.  I've just started trying different cartridge options for my head, so looking forward to trying this one.

civ2k1 said:   
bb6619 said:   You should try a DE razor, Easy to clean 100 blades for @ $10 - Cost for the handle varies,

I've been shaving with DE razor for years and love it.  I used to be a bloody mess with all the 2 blade, 3 blade, 5 blade cartridges.  DE is great on my face and blades are virtually free compare to the cost of cartridges.

Sadly, DE doesn't work on my head.  Since the DE razor doesn't contour, I can't get a close shave on my head like I can on my face.  I've just started trying different cartridge options for my head, so looking forward to trying this one.

Take a look at maggard razors I think they have one for the top.  

where do you see TWO blades? i see only ONE.

1 Blade Cartridge
Harry’s blade cartridges are engineered at its world-class German factory that has been producing some of the world's finest blades for almost 100 years. Each cartridge features 5 blades with precision-honed edges that are both sharp and durable, a flex hinge that contours to your face, a lubricating strip for a smooth finish, and a precision trimmer for those hard-to-reach places - everything you need for a close, comfortable shave.

yep, mine came today,and i was all bent that it only had 1 blade......

just as Target said it would

nice to have a couple extra handles though

Wads

Target Chat refunded $2 per unit as they said there was a technical error on their website stating 2 blades when there was only one.  It was a quick and painless process.

It does only come with 1 cartridge, but you get a coupon code that gives you 4 free (actually half off on the price of an 8 cartridge order) from Target/Harry's.   With Subscription, and taxes, I paid about $8.23 for
8 blades.  I set my subscription period for 20 weeks so I will have plenty of time to confirm that I like Harry's razor and can cancel future shipments.

Yes, like Ieonc says, you only get 1 blade in the box. It is very misleading. Then the card in the box says "get 4 free blades". When you get on the Target link, there is no link for 4 blades, only an 8 blade subscription. So you end up still getting suckered into paying more for something you might not like.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017