• Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Posted with ToGo

Set of 4 Falken Sincera Touring 94T SN211 Vehicle Tires
$240.00
http://www.walmart.com/ip/43740008

Enjoy a smoother driving experience with the Falken Sincera Touring SN211 P215/60R16 94T Passenger Tire. Compatible with a variety of car models, it features deep treads that deliver improved control and handling in all seasons. The Falken Sincera tire also features wear indicators built into the tread, making it easier to spot uneven wear
Falken SINCERA TOURING SN211 P215/60R16 94T Tire:Tire installation from $12 per tire. Click here for more info.Car tire type: passengerSidewall: black sidewallSpeed rating: TLoad index: 94Treadwear warranty: 80,000 milesDeep treadsSilica compound for all-season handlingWear indicators

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
They're round and they roll with decent treadwear, but definitely not a highend tire - trade off traction for longer life.

Had these in 15" on my old grand Marquis. Wish I could still get tires this cheap - my current car has 17" tires - Cooper CS4s, which are a little better than the falkens with better rain/snow handling. I paid $120ish/tire for these.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016