• Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Buy One Get One Free Entree at SmashBurger at fbmta.com
Disclaimer

Posted with ToGo

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

to make this an even better deal - take you rewards visa cards to Costco and buy SMASHBURGER gift cards they usually have a pack of $100 for $80! so that's an extra 20% off right there - plus whatever cashback your card gives you so you are not only getting 1 free, you are getting at least 20% off on your paid burger! 

Except their burgers suck. (ducks)

Looks like the date on coupon is edited.

king0fSpades said:   Looks like the date on coupon is edited.
  Don't think so.  It is on a smashburger subdomain of a legitimate website, fbmta, which is used for marketing (mass emails).

king0fSpades said:   Looks like the date on coupon is edited.
  I also got this email for being part of the Smashclub >_< but the expires date does look like that on the original email. 

FWIW, I used this coupon yesterday in the DFW metroplex,worked fine. Thanks, OP.

this would be until the end of the month, right?

discoballmusic said:   this would be until the end of the month, right?
 On the coupon, it says it is good through 9/13/16.

It appears that the expiration is not static. Today, it is 9/18. So, this may be the perpetual coupon until somebody notices and corrects it.

And today the date on the coupon is 9/19.

Why can't I print it out, where it says "Print Coupon" I have to go into the top, Firefox File, then Print. It looks cut off. Thanks OP.

Marvinomatic said:   Why can't I print it out, where it says "Print Coupon" I have to go into the top, Firefox File, then Print. It looks cut off. Thanks OP.
 I noticed that also, so I took a screen shot of just the coupon part at the bottom, then printed that.

UncaMikey said:   
Marvinomatic said:   Why can't I print it out, where it says "Print Coupon" I have to go into the top, Firefox File, then Print. It looks cut off. Thanks OP.
 I noticed that also, so I took a screen shot of just the coupon part at the bottom, then printed that.

The way I solved it, was use the printer with "Landscape" not "Portrait" I printed out, just the 2nd page. It comes out fine.  It has a date of 9/20/16. It updates itself.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016