• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Milwaukee-M18-FUEL-1-2-High-Torque-Impac...

The 2763-22 includes:
1x M18 FUEL 1/2" High Torque Impact Wrench with Friction Ring (2763-20)
2x M18 REDLITHIUM XC 4.0 Extended Capacity Battery Pack (48-11-1840)
1x M18 & M12 Multi-Voltage Charger (48-59-1812)
1x M18 Cordless 2-Speed Grease Gun (2646-20)
1x 48" Flex Hose w/ Spring Guard

Kinda a weird combo but if you need it you need it!

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Not weird at all especially for a mechanic. Both are fantastic tools unless you've used them you wouldn't believe how much time they can save you. The impact makes easy work of popping off automotive tires and driving large lag screws into wood. Using a regular grease gun sometimes requires three hands (two to pump it and one to hold nozzle on) You only need one hand for this gun and will usually easily grease even hard (impacted) fittings (easily 4 times faster and less messy)

rated:
Oops - double post

rated:
I agree with the bald guy....these are awesome tools...you wouldn't believe it without seeing how easy it is to remove the toughest lug nuts with the impact wrench.

That being said, if you have no Milwaukee tools and want to get started, this is an odd way to do it.

If you already have 18v cordless tools from them, buying the bare tools is a better way to get...the grease gun is $150 and the impact is between $135 and $190 depending on model (Scamazon).  That's what I did when I needed them.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016