• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Get FREE ORAX Brush Heads (Sonicare Replacements) – enter your email* and they will send you a code to purchase on amazon. Shipping is free for Amazon Prime Members. 

*Codes are out for today, but if you email them, you will receive one within 48 hours.

Moderator Comment: Members of our community have alerted us to the questionable nature of this deal. While we do not condone any unethical or illegal behavior, we believe discussion and debate helps our community make informed decisions. Please read, comment if you'd like, and proceed with caution. — Aug. 13, 2016 @ 3:05pm
Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
"SORRY PROMO CODES ARE ALL OUT FOR TODAY!
YOU CAN LEAVE YOUR EMAIL AND WE WILL SEND YOU ONE IN THE NEXT 48 HOURS"

rated:
Thank You!

We have sent you an email with your Promo Code. Remember that your code is valid for 48 hours only.

rated:
That is to say - it just worked for me

rated:
No code or anything for me or my friend. I think my spam level has increased though. I call this BS and WILL NOT ORDER THIS BRAND! Screw 'em!

rated:
I'm right at 48 hours and haven't gotten a code either, but I also haven't gotten any spam from them. I used a dedicated email address so I would know.

rated:
No code after 48 hours and my spam went through the roof on this email after I sent it to them. This is total BS, should be removed or marked in the forum as SPAM.

rated:
This just popped into my email:

Hi!

You are receiving this message because you have put your email address to receive a code for a free sample from our Sonicare toothbrush replacement heads, so please don't close and keep on reading!

Some of you were lucky and have already received their sample (hope you like it!), but some of you have received an email without a promo code and some have still not received an email from us.
Please know that there was a bug in our system that caused our "limit" for codes to be neglected.

What does that mean? It means that instead of giving away 100 samples, more than 2.000 people opted in to receive a code! Oh, and that's just for the first hour, wow.

Yes, that's a lot more than we had predicted... But we will fulfil all of them! We'll just need a little bit more time to setup our logistics.

In the next few days we'll start sending promo codes for Amazon with which you can order your free sample.

I apologize if you felt neglected by not receiving an email, but we were not prepared for that campaign to go viral and we are working hard to get back on track and send you all your samples!

John at ORAX
To make sure you keep getting these emails, please add samples@oraxdent.com to your address book or whitelist us. Want to stop receiving emails from us? Unsubscribe.

Our postal address: Rexx Trading Co., Limited, Unit E, 15/F., , Cheuk Nang Plaza, , 250 Hennessy Road, , Wanchai,, Hong Kong

rated:
Same here. Let's see if they come through.

FWIW, FakeSpot gives the reviews on Amazon an "F". Detected 78.2% low-quality reviews

rated:
Hey I appreciate it.

rated:
Free offer for Amazon Prime members, only expecting 100 orders? Riiiight.

rated:
I, like many, gave them my email address. I got nothing in return other than an email stating this:

Hi! You are receiving this message because you have put your email address to receive a code for a free sample from our Sonicare toothbrush replacement heads, so please don't close and keep on reading! Some of you were lucky and have already received their sample (hope you like it!), but some of you have received an email without a promo code and some have still not received an email from us. Please know that there was a bug in our system that caused our "limit" for codes to be neglected. What does that mean? It means that instead of giving away 100 samples, more than 2.000 people opted in to receive a code! Oh, and that's just for the first hour, wow. Yes, that's a lot more than we had predicted... But we will fulfil all of them! We'll just need a little bit more time to setup our logistics. In the next few days we'll start sending promo codes for Amazon with which you can order your free sample. I apologize if you felt neglected by not receiving an email, but we were not prepared for that campaign to go viral and we are working hard to get back on track and send you all your samples! John at ORAX

you gotta give them props for admitting and offering to keep up their end HOWEVER, I still have not received anything other than

Hi! You are receiving this message because you have put your email address to receive a code for a free sample from our Sonicare toothbrush replacement heads, so please don't close and keep on reading! We will send your promo code in the next few days. Why the delay you ask? The reason is that our samples campaign got viral and more than 2.000 people opted in to receive a sample, and that's just in the first 1 hour! I apologize if you feel neglected by not receiving a promo code right away, but we were not prepared for that campaign to go viral and we are working hard to get back on track and send you all your samples! John at ORAX

Now, much much later I'm still waiting but not holding my breath. Last communication said this:

Hi! You are receiving this message because you have put your email address to receive a code for a free sample from our Sonicare toothbrush replacement heads, so please don't close and keep on reading! Some of you were lucky and have already received their sample (hope you like it!), but some of you have received an email without a promo code and some have still not received an email from us. Please know that there was a bug in our system that caused our "limit" for codes to be neglected. What does that mean? It means that instead of giving away 100 samples, more than 2.000 people opted in to receive a code! Oh, and that's just for the first hour, wow. Yes, that's a lot more than we had predicted... But we will fulfil all of them! We'll just need a little bit more time to setup our logistics. In the next few days we'll start sending promo codes for Amazon with which you can order your free sample. I apologize if you felt neglected by not receiving an email, but we were not prepared for that campaign to go viral and we are working hard to get back on track and send you all your samples! John at ORAX

rated:
Received my code today. TY OP!

rated:
GiggleGreen said:   Received my code today. TY OP!
Got mine too. Thanks for the heads up. I would have forgot all about it.

Edit: Must be shipping by bicycle messenger

Choose a delivery option:
Oct. 18-Nov. 3
FREE Standard   

rated:
Received an email from John at ORAX. Problem is, it's in German. I tried Google Translate. It didn't translate well, but I entered the 4 letter code that appeared after the word code. It didn't work. I tried entering the German word in the email, that didn't work either. Not sure what to try next.

edit:  Tried Translate again.  It was the "We have issued all ..." note.  Have to wait for new email.

rated:
VegasVegan said:   
GiggleGreen said:   Received my code today. TY OP!
Got mine too. Thanks for the heads up. I would have forgot all about it.

Edit: Must be shipping by bicycle messenger

Choose a delivery option:
Oct. 18-Nov. 3
FREE Standard   

Ordered last night.
Shipped today.
Arriving: Tuesday, October 18 - Thursday, November 3  

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016