This is not a sensational deal, but one that some, like myself, might take advantage of.  Drury Hotel has a hot breakfast bar and a "Kick back" in the afternoon for free food and drinks.  They also provide free soft drinks and popcorn in the evening till 10:00 p.m. My family always enjoys staying at Drury.  
Here's the fine print:
One coupon per customer. Offer is valid for maximum four (4) consecutive nights. Additional nights are assessed an additional charge. Upgrade is based on availability of suite or next available room type at check-in. Advance reservations for upgraded room type may not be made. Please note, not all Drury Inns have suites. Not available on whirlpool suites. This upgrade certificate may not be used for reduction on room rate if upgraded room was reserved in advance. Not valid with any other offer, special rate or discount. Not valid for groups. Black-out dates may apply. Offer expires October 31, 2016. 
Link:http://www.druryhotels.com/content/upgrade-coupon 

Views
3 Comments
Add Comment
"Not valid with any other offer, special rate or discount. Not valid for groups. Black-out dates may apply. Offer expires October 31, 2016."

Does this mean if you use AAA or ARP for a lower rate this is not valid?

It's redeem at check-in.  My experience is the clerk will see if any suites are available.  They don't seem to care what base rate you had.  

That's been my experience as well. We make our reservation, then on arrival, we use the upgrade voucher.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017