• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Amoretti Syrup Sample Box, 8 or more samples ($9.99 credit with purchase) $9.99 at amazon.com
Disclaimer

Posted with ToGo

Amoretti Syrup Sample Box, 8 or more samples ($9.99 credit with purchase)
$9.99
https://www.amazon.com/Amoretti-Sample-samples-credit-purchase/dp/B01BZV5368 

free shipping with Prime

basically free with use of credit

Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

What if I received this last time back in May when they did the purchase credit? Still eligible ?

The credit is only good for purchasing more of the Amoretti product it looks like.

Purchased this last time, simply gross. It included rose flavored syrup, yuck!

Sample box contains very small 50ml bottles of mostly odd syrups (lime, rose, etc.), about enough in each bottle to flavor 4 beverages. When I tried to use my $9.99 credit from the last sample box deal (from the list of supposedly eligible items), no credit was applied at checkout. I probably will need to contact customer service....

mminauro1 said:   What if I received this last time back in May when they did the purchase credit? Still eligible ?
  I thought the same thing.  I clicked on the link & was successful in ordering a 2nd sample box.  When I placed my order, I got a message that I will receive a $9.99 credit for purchase of a full-size bottle.

So, yes I was successful in taking advantage of a 2nd deal & receiving the credit for future purchase.  I highly recommend the Amoretti Creme de Menthe syrup!  

I've asked before, and I'm begging now - where can you see your Pantry credits before you put stuff in your cart and try to check out????  Also, if you have a $5.99 Pantry credit, and you have Prime, can you get $5.99+ of Pantry items shipped free?  A rep told me I could either get free shipping or use a Pantry credit, not both on the same order, but I'm not sure she actually knew.  Thank you.

dionaea said:   I've asked before, and I'm begging now - where can you see your Pantry credits before you put stuff in your cart and try to check out????  Also, if you have a $5.99 Pantry credit, and you have Prime, can you get $5.99+ of Pantry items shipped free?  A rep told me I could either get free shipping or use a Pantry credit, not both on the same order, but I'm not sure she actually knew.  Thank you.
  I don't think you can see your credits before you try to check out.  You're supposed to keep track of your benefit emails yourself - although Amazon occasionally reminds you that you have a credit to use up.  The $5.99 pantry credit is for the shipping - it won't be deducted twice.

Thanks for the info, gisele. I just got an email that I have Prime Pantry rewards expiring, but since I rarely buy from Prime Pantry and since I have Prime, generally I just let them expire.  I can do much better at my local grocery stores combining sales and coupons.  At least there's a place I can see the video/music/TV rewards and know how much is available before I decide to rent a movie. 

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016