Posted with ToGo

Dog Food and Treats Sample Box, 7 or more samples ($9.99 credit with purchase)

free shipping with Prime

basically free with use of credit

Add Comment
$9.99 credit can only be used for select dog food products

Anyone know the select products the credit is good for?

Green for post, but really dependent on what products the credit can be used for

Anyone seen the new Snoop Dog Sampler Box?

The credit is good for "For a limited time, buy this box for $9.99 and receive a credit of $9.99 towards the purchase of select dog food products shipped and sold from" The full list is at

Limit one promotional credit per customer.  Since I did this the last time on July 21, am I right in assuming I can't do it again????  Where do you look to see your available Prime Pantry credits anyway?

How does one sample a box of dog food? Dogs need to be steadily introduced to new foods in low percentages and by the time you switch the animal over you'll need to buy an actual bag of the new product before you notice any differences, which could take months. The animals cannot be easily introduced to new treats in large amounts or they may get diarrhea or other illnesses. 

Please research the products in the sample box before just giving it to your dog.

You're right, Himihana, and hopefully most FWers are smart enough to dole out the treats and food in the sample box gradually.  These are only samples, so it's not like you're completely switching your dog over to something else.  I mixed the new food in with their regular food on a ratio of 1 portion new to 4 or 5 portions regular, for example, and used the treats sparingly along with their regular treats. 

EntertheDeals said:   Anyone seen the new Snoop Dog Sampler Box?
  Those are only available in Colorado and Washington at this time.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
    Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to

Thanks for visiting Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016