posted 2 months ago by

Not sure if this is against a rule or anything, but I saw this deal on a different site.

Make sure to add the white one sold from zerolemon, it's still prime shipped.
Add promo code SX8KKLB5
Drops the price from $30 to $10

Add Comment
Moderator Comment: This thread is mirrored to these forums: MOBILE, LAPTOPS, AND COMPUTERS, HOT DEALS. — Oct. 21, 2016 @ 9:36pm
Be careful on this vendor. I had one for iPhone 5 last year, only lasted less than 6 months. Sent emails to them and never got response back.

Coincidentally, their warranty is....6 months. Interesting how that works, isn't it?

It was one year when I bought it. They might have changed it since due to quality issues. I would suggest Jackery than Zerolemon.

Says one year on the item description.
"Works with all updated iOS 8 and up; 1 year zero lemon zero worries limited warranty is included with our battery case. Keep your mind at ease."

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
    Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016