• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
Bosch BC905 QuietCast Premium Disc Brake Pad Set for $27.83 After Clipping 20% Off Coupon + Save and Subscribe for Free Shipping on Amazon.com

• Bosch dedicated engineering to platform specific ceramic materials, ensuring exceptional stopping power and quiet operation
  • Molded shim technology protects shim attachment throughout the life of the pad, resulting in maximum stability
  • OE style multi-layer shim construction provides increased strength and insulation against noise
  • OE designed slots and chamfers for premium quality, fit, and function

Member Summary

bosch (1.13kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Can only use for one item.

But, you can make multiple purchases. I made 4 separate purchases using the coupon.

lol looks like @donrull is taking to himself!

Yep, I'm "taking" to myself...whatever that means.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
    Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016