• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
$100 in MovieTickets.com credit for just $60. No expiration date.

@benjaminapp

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
They charge convenience fees of $1.50 unless you are an AMC rewards member and buy 4 or more tickets. Kills deal for me.

rated:
Avoid like the plague!! Had a very bad experience
Please google Benjaminapp Starbucks and read threads
Here is cliff notes version per madcowdisease

Starbucks $50 for $35, delivery in a few days!
- Wait, we can't deliver on time, so we'll make it $60 for $35!
- We'll deliver it to some people, and not to others...and those people we've delivered it to, their cards won't work.
- Turns out we can't do this, so we've refunded you, please don't do a chargeback, it will take even longer to get your funds, but you'll get it back in two weeks, promise! Yes, this is 2016 and not 1976!
- Please do a chargeback, we are complete fark-ups and I have no idea what is going on. Not that we had any idea to begin with.....

I ended up having to do a chargeback 3 weeks later - got refund within 2 days

rated:
Hey I appreciate it.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016