posted 2 months ago by

Moderator Comment: This thread is mirrored to these forums: MOVIES AND HOME THEATER, HOT DEALS. — Oct. 21, 2016 @ 6:36pm
Great visuals I'm truly enjoying watching Battlestar Galactica.

Great series. My purchased blurays made heavy mixes of black and white colors--such as of space--distressing for plasma monitor, head-achy for viewing. Only time DVDs technically better for anything viewed. All other blurays/HD streaming are just fine.

one of the best scifi series out there. thanks op.

This deal has happened before and it will happen again.  

Great series - highly recommend!

one of the greatest sci-fi ever, but still far behind firefly - you should still own BSG (just also Firefly)

one of the best television shows I've ever watched.

This is my favorite series of all time.

Not complete - doesn't include the original series!

po90260 said:   Not complete - doesn't include the original series!
If I am not mistaking, I don't believe anybody really wants a copy of the old series. After watching the new series at least 5 times, I tried to watch one of the old series episodes and I could't set through it, was so boring! Razor my favorite movie of all time, but only if you watched the series up to Razor first otherwise you can't understand 90% of the movie.

Probably doesn't deserve its own thread but Season 4.5 (which has been cheap before) is $4 at Fry's or frys.com. It's the last three discs of the series. Not sure why it was released like that.  I'll have to research this $45.99 set and see how it compares to the other complete Blu-ray sets.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
    Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016