posted 47 years ago by
PruHTP

Keurig 2.0 K400 Coffee Brewer on Clearance at Staples for $29.50. In Store Only. YMMV
sku 1199186

http://brickseek.com/inventory-check/staples 

Link is informational only. Disregard price.
http://www.staples.com/Keurig-reg...ct_1199186 

Also K300 is $39.50. sku 1180309 

Views
6 Comments
Add Comment
I have one available in my area but price online is $139.99. Should I buy, pickup and return to rebuy? Thanks for any help! I'd really like to get this if the K400 really is <$30. Thanks!

malstott45 said:   I have one available in my area but price online is $139.99. Should I buy, pickup and return to rebuy? Thanks for any help! I'd really like to get this if the K400 really is <$30. Thanks!
  online price (Staples.com) has nothing to do with price in-store. If it's showing you the price on Brickseek.com, then it may or may not be that price.  If it IS really 139.99 in store, you can try if you want, but I wouldn't bother.  The few times I've tried to return and rebuy I've always been shot down.

Thanks for the info. I don't see prices listed in brickseek. Do they normally list prices there? The only price I could see was on the Staples website. Thanks again for your input!

Keurig K10 Mini Plus Coffee Brewer, Black. In Store Only. YMMV $24.50
sku 1550854

Arg. I see the stores in my area are still showing 1 invisible unit on-hand. I've scoured all the stores - none have any actual units in-store regardless of what the inventory says. Pity because I need a new one.

I found two of the K300s in a fairly aggressive trawl through stores. Both were "displays." First store the manager would not sell it to me, second store apparently its the first day of school tomorrow (shudder) and the line went all the way to the back of the store. I decided that even if I could GET staff to approve it that I wasn't willing to wait in that line.

I would have waited in line for the K400. None of those in 6 stores though. None of the 932 day/night cameras either.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017