• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
​Buy a $0.50 Frosty from Wendy's and Receive Free MLB.tv for Remainder of Season 

STEP 1: PURCHASE A WENDY'S FROSTY
STEP 2: TAKE A PHOTO OF YOUR FROSTY
STEP 3: UPLOAD A PHOTO OF YOUR FROSTY TO EITHER INSTAGRAM OR TWITTER USING #50CENTFROSTYMLB (note: accounts must be public - private accounts are not eligible)
STEP 4: YOU WILL BE DIRECT MESSAGED WITH STEPS ON HOW TO ACTIVATE YOUR MLB. TV PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION FOR THE REMAINDER OF THE 2016 REGULAR SEASON (you will be contacted 24 - 48 hours after your photo has been uploaded by @mlbtv on twitter or @wendysmlb on instagram)
STEP 5: ENJOY WATCHING MLB. TV PREMIUM (blackout restrictions apply)

Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

fine print - Valid to the first 34,000 fans. Better hurry...

canavja said:   fine print - Valid to the first 34,000 fans. Better hurry...
  Apparently no need to rush as there are less than 500 photos tagged #50CENTFROSTYMLB

Wish they'd do this for NBA tv

Has anyone received their message from @wendysmlb yet? Going on three days for me and no response.

I got a reply from @teamDigital saying they needed me to follow @MLBTV so they can DM me the code yesterday morning... still haven't heard back after following 2 minutes after they sent message.
*just received the activation code* 12:50pm EST via DM in Twitter

Same here.  No response.

I started my twitter account and tweeted the picture on Tuesday 8/16. I didn't know I needed to follow @MLBTV so I just did that this morning, Friday 8/19. No code yet, but I'll reply when I do.

Got my code maybe 30 minutes to an hour after I followed @MLBTV.  I didn't have to do any kind of follow up communication.

How do you know if you were not one of the first 34,000 fans?

Looks like you need to e-mail them to finalize the process:
"@mlbwendys: In connection with the Wendy’s MLB.TV Promotion, please email Wendys@MLB.com with your name, and Instagram handle to claim your Gift Subscription."

I've heard nothing so far. Was already following @MLBTV.

Thanks. i also follow it.

I finally just got my code now, and it has to be activated by tomorrow!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016