posted 1 month ago by
Deals4mykids
Senior Member - 2K

Posted with ToGo

Ecos Laundry Detergent, Free & Clear, 128 fl oz - Walmart.com
$7.97
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Ecos-Laundry-Detergent-Free-Clear-128-fl-oz/14869070

I was surprised to find this ECOS laundry detergent at WalMart last year. In the past, this 'healthier' line of detergents was only found in specialty stores like Sprouts, Natural Grocer and a few other grocers who had branched out into more 'organic' offerings. Many stores sell this size for $14 or thereabouts, with a good sale price being in the $9.99 range for the 128oz. That's already under a dime a load; but the WalMart price is even better! No, it's not bleach-activated Tide or anything that will eat your skin; but it's great for normal wash loads and especially "fast-dry", "quik-dri" type fabrics. If you get the one with 'built-in natural softener', you may not need dryer sheets OR you may be able to just hang your favorite clothing pieces to dry. I find it great for cycling and tennis clothes!

2 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
great deal & a great detergent, but now my inner love for a good deal is wrestling with my desire to shop at local stores that offer a living wage & fair labor practices. :/

rated:
alissa320 said:   great deal & a great detergent, but now my inner love for a good deal is wrestling with my desire to shop at local stores that offer a living wage & fair labor practices. :/
I doubt that anyone here cares about "your desires" or its relevancy to OP's post.

However, you might find this interesting:  http://news.walmart.com/news-archive/2016/01/20/more-than-one-million-walmart-associates-receive-pay-increase-in-2016 

WalMart's "2016 action lifts average hourly full-time rate to $13.38; New paid time off plan gives full- and part-time associates greater control"

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016