Posted with ToGo

Fruit of the Loom Men's 7-Pack Basic Brief
$7.82
https://www.amazon.com/Fruit-Loom-7-Pack-Basic-Brief/dp/B0067WOZ9W

MEDIUM or LARGE show as 

11 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
great if you have Amazon prime.. otherwise you will be sacked with shipping that is almost $6.

rated:
Appreciate the news brief (yes, I went there). Great deal. Thanks, Op!

rated:
TY OP and green 4 U.

rated:
Thank you. In for hubby!

rated:
It's the same price at WalMart, and only 10 cents more at Target.
Why is this a hot deal???

rated:
Bryan Cranston made Tighty Whiteys cool again but doubtful that this brand is as solidly built as Kirklands were.

rated:
canoeguy1 said:   It's the same price at WalMart, and only 10 cents more at Target
Why is this a hot deal???

Agreed.  Even "sale" price is every day price at Target.  
Now non-sale price is outright robbery☹️☹️

rated:
Worst briefs I ever bought in America.

rated:
I can't believe people still wear briefs

rated:
"Now I'm gettin' old
I don't wear underwear
I don't brush my teeth
I don't cut my hair..."
- Jimmy Buffett

rated:
po90260 said:   Bryan Cranston made Tighty Whiteys cool again but doubtful that this brand is as solidly built as Kirklands were.
 The Kirkland branded Hanes were the best.  Still good after 5 or more years.  Too bad they don't sell it anymore.  Maybe that's why they stopped carrying it.  I mean, if customer only need to buy it once every 5 years, you're wasting lots of floor space.
The last time I bought these FTL ones, they were sized incorrectly.  Their Large were more like a Medium fit.  Had to discard them and bought Hanes basic.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016