Give me two!

It's the "small" frosty, not the "Junior"
Just had one!

antikilowatt said:   It's the "small" frosty, not the "Junior"
Just had one!

you could buy two and pretend its the larger one. lol.

Don't forget this: MLB TV

OK, for those of you who are not familiar with Wendy's menu...  

"Small" Frosty is a 10oz. glass (worth $1.49 where I live, the same size as the ones when you fill the receipt survey), while "Jr." Frosty is a 6oz. glass (worth $0.99 where I live and are the same that you can include in the Kid's Meal or on the 4 for $3.99 [with smaller sandwiches / 4 chicken nugget] packs).

PS: Knowing my local (Puerto Rico has just 1 for the whole Island on dozens of locations) franchise I could expect soon enough a $0.99 Small Frosty offer, rather than a $0.50 one... (can't see going that low, even for a week or 2)

billetera said:   OK, for those of you who are not familiar with Wendy's menu...  

"Small" Frosty is a 10oz. glass (worth $1.49 where I live, the same size as the ones when you fill the receipt survey), while "Jr." Frosty is a 6oz. glass (worth $0.99 where I live and are the same that you can include in the Kid's Meal or on the 4 for $3.99 [with smaller sandwiches / 4 chicken nugget] packs).

PS: Knowing my local (Puerto Rico has just 1 for the whole Island on dozens of locations) franchise I could expect soon enough a $0.99 Small Frosty offer, rather than a $0.50 one... (can't see going that low, even for a week or 2)

I'm finding a lot of Wendy's calling the Jr Frosty a Small Frosty, especially after the T-Mobile Tuesday giveaways.

Where is it listed on Wendy's web site as to which locations are participating?  Or is this a show-up-and-see sort of deal?

Don't forget to show your annual Wendy's keytag to get a free Jr. Frosty with your $0.50 small Frosty purchase.

The Wendys near me is owned & operated by a family of a certain geoethnic persuasion, and are extremely hostile to any corporate promotions.  When I asked for this yesterday, all I got was a blank stare and gibberish -- just as I expected.

Wendy's seems to be using the "participation may vary" fine print to cover up their false advertising on the whole 50 cent Frosty deal. At least in Maryland where I live. I've been to at least 15 locations in 3 different counties and none are participating. I've called Wendy's and got no sympathy. Just the company line that the franchises can choose not to participate.

For Senior Citizens, Houston area at least, they have senior Frosties (Small size) for $0.22 including tax.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017