• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
2 Pack - One .50 Caliber Metal Ammo Can And One .30 Caliber Metal Ammo Can $15.99 After $4.00 Off @ Costco B/M Was $19.99 Now $15.99 After $4.00 Off

One .50 Caliber Metal Ammo Can

One .30 Caliber Metal Ammo Can

( Very heavy duty ) 

Metal Can 

Item # 731258 

Price good thru 8/30/16 

At my store 4 full pallets

In store no link to item

Member Summary

costco (16.76kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
I bought one at the orig price, the built quality is pretty well.

rated:
Overpriced at $20. These have been sitting at Costco for months because of it. OK deal at $16.

rated:
Haven't seen these at my Costco yet. Wonder if it's a region-specific item? 

rated:
I prefer the .30 cal. ones because the are easy to make a lock box out of. The hole in the clasp is large enough to put an eye bolt through. We used them years ago, and I see they now have hardware to for the .50 cal boxes but I don't think it's something you can get at any hardware store.

http://www.terapeak.com/worth/ammo-case-locking-hardware-ammunit...

rated:
lexcurat said:   Overpriced at $20. These have been sitting at Costco for months because of it. OK deal at $16.

link to a better deal????

rated:
They're too heavy to ship cheap so a linkie won't help. Best bought in person, at a gun/sporting store. A huge YMWV unless you are patient.

Edit: Another way is to buy ammo in the cans, from a place like SGAmmo.com with a set $12 shipping for the entire ammo order. There, I contradicted myself.

rated:
Do folks use these for anything other than storing ammo? I was tempted when I saw them in the store the other day but wasn't sure how I might put them to use. I guess I've heard of them being used for geocaching but I'm not into that.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016