posted 47 years ago by
ShoppingChick
Deal Hunter

Kmart has the Sylvania 7" Portable DVD Player (SDVD7014) on sale for $41.50. Plus, Shop Your Way members will receive $40.41 back in SYW Points so it's like only paying $1.09. If you're not a member sign up for a free 90-day trial here

• 7 in. widescreen 16:9 TFT color display
  • DVD, DVD+-R/RW, CD, CD-R/RW, MP3 and JPEG compatible
  • Stereo audio output
  • Stereo earphone
  • Rechargeable battery

Also available at Sears for $59.99 plus receive $55.99 back in SYW points.

Views
18 Comments
Add Comment
How are you getting $55.99 back in points? I was only able to $45.50.

Similar here.
No stock at Kmart, and 48399 at Sears

It appears OP is using either of the following coupons to get the $40.41 back in points. Without coupon its $30.00 back in points.

1)Get $10 back in points when you spend $20 or more
Feb.15, 2016 - Aug.18, 2016
2)Get $10 back in points when you spend $25 or more
Dec.10, 2015 - Aug.20, 2016

Points are rolling on this one.

dwayne33 said:   It appears OP is using either of the following coupons to get the $40.41 back in points. Without coupon its $30.00 back in points.

Where can one find these?

oos on the Kmart near me.

serenity22 said:   
dwayne33 said:   It appears OP is using either of the following coupons to get the $40.41 back in points. Without coupon its $30.00 back in points.

Where can one find these?

Kmart 
7101 Roosevelt Blvd
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19149

lol, thanks!
I meant where can one find the codes?
Do you have any extras?

Purchased 2 DVD players for the kids. One power cord arrived faulty. Contacted Sylvania and they said they won't replace the power cord and to go buy one at WalMart. We returned both DVD players and will never purchase a Sylvania product again. They do not stand behind their products.

This is a bad product - Purchased one of them and its useless.

serenity22 said:   lol, thanks!
Do you have any extras?

I believe at least one was clickable from an email, delivered to me 8/14, entitled "You deserve it, (my name). Don't miss out!" There was a clickable link which said "Get $10 back in points when you spend $25 or more". The code appears to be a unique 16-digit number. I've used both my 10 off 25 and 10 off 20, sorry

OOS at Kmart.com or in-store for me. Sears.com will not deliver in CA, according to their website and that is nutty. Delivery to the local Sears is an option. There is a $3 fee which I assume is the electronic recycling charge. All said, I'm going to pass but it is a decent deal for a little electronic toy.

Thanks OP for the deal. Good price.

Since tablets/smartphones came out, haven't used our 9" portable DVD player at all. In fact, don't even remember where it is!

Not quite as nice as the Radio Shack FAR deal from that pne December 23rd a few Christmases ago ... anyone remember it?  

discoballmusic said:   oos on the Kmart near me.
 Same for me and it says "Shipping Temporarily Unavailable".

Had 2 Sylvania DVD players go dead. They are probably dumping these.

Plus the link shows no points back for me.

dwayne33 said:   
serenity22 said:   lol, thanks!
Do you have any extras?

I believe at least one was clickable from an email, delivered to me 8/14, entitled "You deserve it, (my name). Don't miss out!" There was a clickable link which said "Get $10 back in points when you spend $25 or more". The code appears to be a unique 16-digit number. I've used both my 10 off 25 and 10 off 20, sorry

Hey, no problem.

Thanks for writing back.
I received the $10/$25 as well, but that requires spending oop. If I try to roll points, I get the $30 back, but not the extra $10.

Ordered one as a gift with direct delivery before I read all these negative comments. I hope it works out.

I had a traumatic experience with a portable DVD player once. An apartment complex I wanted to lease at made me watch a video (mandatory) where the 'narrator' just read the whole document line by line. 45 mins.
Never wanted one since. Good deal though OP.

Has anyone actually received their DVD player yet? I have spent my rewards but there is no shipment of DVD yet

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016