posted 47 years ago by
amentia

Maven is an online health clinic that provides 24/7 video appointments with nurse practitioners, doctors, nutritionists, mental health experts, and more. 

Use the code WELCOME02 to book and complete your $1 appointment with a Maven nurse practitioner ($18 value) by Wednesday, August 25th at 12 midnight PST to receive a $20 Sephora gift card. That is a $38 total value for just $1. The Sephora gift card can be used in-store or online, and it does not expire.​

Here’s how to complete your appointment and receive your gift card:

1. Go to www.mavenclinic.com/register and sign up for an account. On this registration page, you can enter the code WELCOME02 on the right side of the page. Or, you can leave the code field blank when you register, and enter it when you go to My Account ---> Payments and Credits. See screenshot here

After you enter the code, $17 in Maven credit will be added to your account. You can check for the Maven credit under My Account ---> Payments and Credits. 

You must enter the code before booking an appointment, not afterwards. Also, you can only enter one code - WELCOME02. This promotion is not valid if you enter multiple Maven codes. 

2. After you enter the code, book and complete an appointment with a Maven nurse practitioner. 
A nurse practitioner appointment is $18, so after the $17 in Maven credit, you will pay just $1 for the appointment.

3. Once you’ve completed your Maven video appointment, you’ll be emailed your Sephora gift card within 5 business days.

Note:
-You MUST complete the appointment BEFORE Wednesday, August 25th at 12 midnight PST in order to receive the $20 Sephora gift card. 

-Cannot be combined with any other offers. You must use the code WELCOME02 in order to receive the Sephora gift card. 

-This offer is limited to the first 100 people who complete their first appointment, so try today before it’s gone!

-If you are having trouble finding a nurse practitioner to book an appointment with, answer "NO" to the question "Do you need a prescription?", and then you can have an education-only appointment with any of Maven's nurse practitioners. 

This is a great deal - for just $1, you get a Maven appointment AND a $20 Sephora gift card!

Views
7 Comments
Add Comment
OP - Just registered and noticed 18 credits in my account. Nowhere mention of gift card promotions. As far as selecting a nurse practitioner, are all the available advisers nurse practitioners or some are and some aren't? I just don't want to be surprised to learn that some cost more than $18 per appointment. Thanks.

Thanks OP!! i got your instruction. Unfortunately i did not get any credit. I do not know where is wrong?

ninin - The Maven site will not mention any gift card promotions. After you complete your appointment using the code WELCOME02, they will email you a Sephora gift card within 5 business days.

No, not all the practitioners on Maven are nurse practitioners. There are also doctors, physical therapists, mental health experts, and more. The nurse practitioners cost the least, at $18. The other types of practitioners cost more. If you'd like to just use your $18 credit, without paying more, then select a nurse practitioner for your appointment. 

Hope this helps!

marryrose said:   Thanks OP!! i got your instruction. Unfortunately i did not get any credit. I do not know where is wrong?
  Did you check for the credit under "My Account" on the left sidebar, and then "Payments and Credits"? 

This just seems so scammy. Limited to the first 100 people. No idea how many have been claimed.

Stubtify - This is a limited offer, and the code is limited to the first 100 people who take advantage of the offer. As soon as 100 people have entered the code, the code will be invalid, and only those 100 people who have entered the code can take advantage of the offer. You won't be able to enter the code once the offer is up. So you can rest easy that if all 100 uses have been used up, you cannot enter the code, so you know the promotion is over.

Maven is a well-established company that provides video appointments with vetted doctors and other health practitioners. They will definitely email you the $20 Sephora gift card if you enter the code WELCOME02 and complete an appointment by Wed 8/25/16. Maven has done other promotions like this and have provided the gift after appointments were completed.

Got the $20 gc, thanks OP! Although I spent the $18 credit on an appointment that I didn't get to ask a question at all due to the bad internet connection.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016