posted 47 years ago by
Slick29832

Today Lowe's reduced these screwless wall plates to 75% off.  This isnt YMMV - it's available at 99% of the Lowes out there, so should be easy to find.  These are very nice because there's no screws, its very seamless and looks nice.  Save another 10% with online coupon, and 5% discover cashback.

Light Almond

Pass & Seymour/Legrand 1-Gang Light Almond Decorator Wall Plate
Item # 223567 Model # SWP26LABPCC10
normally $4, now $1.50

Pass & Seymour/Legrand 2-Gang Light Almond Decorator Wall Plate
Item # 215176 Model # SWP262LABPCC10
normally $5, now $1.50

Pass & Seymour/Legrand 3-Gang Light Almond Decorator Wall Plate
Item # 220244 Model # SWP263LABPCC10
normally $10, now $3

Pass & Seymour/Legrand 1-Gang Light Almond Toggle Wall Plate
Item # 314796 Model # SWP1LACC10
normally $3 now 97 cents

Pass & Seymour/Legrand 2-Gang Light Almond Toggle Wall Plate
Item # 227492 Model # SWP2LACC10
normally $4 now $1.49

White

Pass & Seymour/Legrand 3-Gang White Decorator Wall Plate
Item # 216074 Model # SWP263WBPCC10

..and many more in white

There are other colors such as gray for the same price.

It was a good day.

Views
15 Comments
Add Comment
FREE Store Pickup
Currently unavailable at Rochester Lowe's (Rochester, MN)

{ Checked other near-by stores - none available! }

Obviously it will be sold out at some stores. It's discontinued they're not going to restock. Do you down vote every deal that's sold out in your area?

Slick29832 said:   Obviously it will be sold out at some stores. It's discontinued they're not going to restock. Do you down vote every deal that's sold out in your area?
Believe it or not, I didn't vote, neither up nor down! Just a statement of what I found.
Maybe our local store is not one of the 99% of the Lowes stores you thought.

Slick29832 said:   Obviously it will be sold out at some stores. It's discontinued they're not going to restock. Do you down vote every deal that's sold out in your area?
  If you left click on the vote counter it will tell you who gave you greens or reds. I gave you a green, not because I need the wall plates, more because I appreciate all the work that goes into your posts..

Poor reviews. Not worth the effort/trouble for something you might need to remove every few years, and still very easy to remove with a screwdriver.

99% of stores was a gross overstatement. That leads to a lot of disappointed reds. Always underpromise and overdeliver, not the opposite!

ArmchairArchitect said:   Poor reviews. Not worth the effort/trouble for something you might need to remove every few years, and still very easy to remove with a screwdriver.

All the outlets in my house use these wall plates.  I've never once had an issue.

i just can't please people here.  Last deal I posted someone complained it wasn't in white.  This deal is almond, white, gray.  Now the complaint is 1 store doesn't have this in stock.  Give me a break.  Before posting ths I ran an inventory check.  I saw this is available at over 300 Lowes stores.  I only saw one store that had a higher price, which is why I said it's available at 98% of the stores that have it in stock

wtjc said:   
  If you left click on the vote counter it will tell you who gave you greens or reds. I gave you a green, not because I need the wall plates, more because I appreciate all the work that goes into your posts..

When I posted this last night there were more down votes.  It's easy for someone to remove a down vote later

Slick29832 said:   
i just can't please people here.  Last deal I posted someone complained it wasn't in white.  This deal is almond, white, gray.  Now the complaint is 1 store doesn't have this in stock.  Give me a break.  Before posting ths I ran an inventory check.  I saw this is available at over 300 Lowes stores.  I only saw one store that had a higher price, which is why I said it's available at 98% of the stores that have it in stock

keep up the good work...

a lot of people on FW want it all.

None at my Lowes.

Slick29832 said:   
ArmchairArchitect said:   Poor reviews. Not worth the effort/trouble for something you might need to remove every few years, and still very easy to remove with a screwdriver.

All the outlets in my house use these wall plates.  I've never once had an issue.

i just can't please people here.  Last deal I posted someone complained it wasn't in white.  This deal is almond, white, gray.  Now the complaint is 1 store doesn't have this in stock.  Give me a break.  Before posting ths I ran an inventory check.  I saw this is available at over 300 Lowes stores.  I only saw one store that had a higher price, which is why I said it's available at 98% of the stores that have it in stock

I think most YMMV deals will have this effect, don't get discouraged. Being in stock doesn't mean much because it's all about quantities. I'd love to get those, but the combined amount of plates in 5 stores within 30 miles radius is 9 and I need about 60 of them

None of what I looked at were in stock w/in 100 miles of me, but ... they were all available for shipping at the OP prices + S/H. Considering ordering a bunch to replace the old ones in my house.

None of such prices in Rcho Sta Marg. CA

wtjc said:   

I give you a green for your effort in participating in this forum.

mxch said:   None of such prices in Rcho Sta Marg. CA
Glad I'm 2500 miles from there.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017