• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History

Posted with ToGo

RainMachine HD-12 Smart 12-Zone Wireless Irrigation Controller with 6.5" Touch Screen

12 Zones .
Ultra Bright Touch Display
Adjusts "Watering Time" Based On 7-Day Advanced Weather Forecast
EPA WaterSense Certified
Location Based Weather Forecast
802.11n WIFI
AC input 24VAC

Member Summary

RainMachine (18.76kB)
Thanks Xenocrates
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Good deal. I have the RainMachine Mini-8 and it works great for me.

Looks like Visa Checkout has a $15 off $200 promo going on at Newegg, too. 
Makes this deal even sweeter.

Promo code: VCOGOLD16 

Offer expires August 21, 2016 at 11:59PM PDT, or when funds and/or supplies are exhausted, whichever is first. Only available in the U.S. when displayed on www.newegg.com/visacheckout. Offer is valid for purchases made using Visa Checkout. Enter promo code VCOGOLD16 at checkout and then pay with Visa Checkout for an order of $200 or more before taxes or shipping. Does not include Pre-Order or Gift Cards. Cannot be combined with other promo codes, combos, or promotions that include a free gift or promo code. Limit one discount and one promo code per customer.

I bought mine direct from the company. I sent an email or did a chat asking some questions and asked for a coupon. I believe they gave me 25% off. I absolutely LOVE mine and I have paired it with a weatherstation in my back yard. I bought this one https://www.acurite.com/weather-environment-system-01057.html and it is setup to provide weather to Weather Underground and the Rain Machine looks at my own back yard for rainfall amounts as well as temp etc. when it is deciding on how much to water or not to water at all.

Update -- they sent me a $30 off coupon so I got it for $209.00 I have had it for two months and it has been rock solid. Love being able to turn the zones on and off via the app. It makes testing and adjusting sprinkler heads so much easier than running back and forth to the controller. It claims it has saved me 79% on my watering schedule this past week, 23% this month, and 21% this year so far. That is unreal.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
    Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016