• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History

Posted with ToGo

Xbox One 500 GB Console w/ Free Game (Choose 1 of 4)
$219.99 - Add to cart for price

Includes a full game download of your choice - Rare Replay, Gears of War Ultimate, Forza 6, or Rise of the Tombraider

More deals in the official Dell Home coupon thread.
Member Summary

xbox (6.35kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

If you can wait....Once the $299 Xbox one S hits, these will bottom out...I would not be shocked if you saw them for $149.99

There will be better deals, but I doubt $149 outright will ever be the price; Another month or two you'll have $250 bundles making the console essentially $149. To most consumers the "Phat" x1 is a better buy : How many want to buy $30 4k movies? Care about a cosmetic size decrease?

This is a solid deal if you have Dell credit.

To be fair, the advantages are a bit greater than you state. By "cosmetic size decrease," we're talking about a 40% decrease in size, in addition to the elimination of the huge external power brick, so that can save a lot of space. In addition to 4k BD playback (which makes it competitive in pricing to most current stand-alone players, it can also do 4k streaming, and supports HDR (I'm not familiar with the feature, but apparently it's something that affects contrast and makes video and games look better). It can upscale games to 4k as well. Supposedly, the increased hardware can slightly improve performance on games with uncapped framerates and such.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
    Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016