• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/112057643761 

$15 off $75+ Code CBACKTOSCHOOL

Features:

• Utilizes Dyson’s newest Radial Root Cyclone Technology to guarantee strongest suction
• Uses Dyson Ball™ technology for ease of movement and mobility
• Lifetime washable HEPA filter traps allergens and other particles
• 11 amp motor
• 245 airwatts
• Motorized reconfigured brushroll with 65% more power
• Includes combo tool and stair tool
• 6 month warranty from Dyson followed by a 2 1/2 year warranty from ABC Vacuum

The Dyson DC65 Animal is a powerful upright vacuum cleaner designed for multi-surface cleaning. Unique to the Dyson DC41 and DC65 series is the active base plate under the cleaner head which self-adjusts for optimal contact with all floor types. While cleaning carpets the plate rises and the brush bar lowers to penetrate different depths of carpet pile, successfully uprooting ground-in dirt and pet hair. A reconfigured brushroll gives 65% more power than previous models. Without needing to bend down or make adjustments to the cleaner head the Dyson DC65 Animal smoothly transitions to hard floors. On hard or delicate surfaces the brush bar retreats to protect the floor while the base plate lowers to create a seal for more suction power. The DC65 Animal uses patented Dyson Ball technology for easy maneuverability. The attachment set includes a Combination crevice tool/dusting brush, Stair tool, and Tangle-free turbine tool. The Remanufactured Dyson DC65 Multi Floor is covered by a 6-month warranty from Dyson followed by a 2 1/2 year warranty from ABC Vacuum Warehouse. The total warranty time is 3 years.

Accessories Included:

• Operating manual
• Extension wand
• Combination dusting brush/crevice tool
• Stair tool/Upholstery tool
• Tangle-Free Turbine Tool

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
6 month warranty from dyson and 2 1/2 year from ABC. ABC has good reviews as well. In my experience anyone thats Handy can replace most parts which are available online. This is also the lowest Ive seen this ever with the turbine tool included and its not a dumb color.

Green!

rated:
Lowest I've seen these and my old vacuum recently died so in for one. Thanks OP and green.

rated:
Probably in 2009, we bought a Dyson for animals. This vacuum cleaner finally died about 4 months ago. I took it to an authorized Dyson repair shop. Was told that it wasn't worth repairing. I was not to thrilled about our Dyson so I continued to use our Hoover Windtunnel but that an odor problem that never went away. Ended up buying a Shark canister vacuum cleaner and it works better than the Dyson.

rated:
Between all of the promotions on Woot, eBay, and other channels, I'm actually very curious what proportion of Dyson vacuums wind up being refurbished.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016