posted 47 years ago by
therugsucker
Broke Member

Linky 

Picked up the large size this morning from the store $123.97 out the door.  All backpacks are 40% off with free shipping on orders over $100.
If ordering backpack online, you better have tried it on for size beforehand and make sure it fits you.  I had a tough time getting the right size because my size was borderline between medium and large on this particular pack.  I spent like an hour instore with their expert staff helping to determine the correct size.

All other departments have similar discounts Linky 

Views
5 Comments
Add Comment
I have this pack and love it. Very stable and comfortable with a full-load.

Oxymoron123 said:   I have this pack and love it. Very stable and comfortable with a full-load.
  How many pounds would you say your full load is?   I'm aiming for 25 total for just an overnighter.  I'd been using an old 4.5 lb external frame pack and this new pack is going to knock 2 lbs off right off the bat.  Can't wait to try it out next month.

therugsucker said:   
Oxymoron123 said:   I have this pack and love it. Very stable and comfortable with a full-load.
  How many pounds would you say your full load is?   I'm aiming for 25 total for just an overnighter.  I'd been using an old 4.5 lb external frame pack and this new pack is going to knock 2 lbs off right off the bat.  Can't wait to try it out next month.

Typically 30 to 35 lbs.  I think you will be impressed with how comfortable this pack is compared to your old one.

You must be going out multi days with 35 pounds. My ancient old pack was probably the wrong size, didn't have load lifters or a sternum strap resulting in painful shoulders. Really looking forward to a more pleasant backpacking experience with this new pack especially if I can get the load down to 25 lbs.

The medium waist is too big for anyone less than a 31" waist and the large is too big for anyone with a 32" or smaller waist.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017